BPsite Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:04:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Neverwinter Nights Mod.  (Read 11173 times)
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2003, 06:51:35 PM »

Ouch, you must have an ancient machine?

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 11:13:34 PM »

Well you know...as I said I'm not a computer guy so I wouldn't make my parents shell out the cash to buy a new one too often.  I got it before I came into high school so it's still less than four years old.  Not too bad.  I had a Mac before this which is now like 10 years old.  I wanna take that thing outside and beat it with a baseball bat like they did with the copy machine in Office Space.  Aside from games everything on the comp I use now functions the way I need it to, and I play most of my games on PS2.  I'm getting a new one before going off to college so I can wait.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 11:32:58 PM »

Whole built computers
*cringe*
If it does what you need it to do, then it’s fine.  NWN is a demanding game, you don’t need state of the art hardware, but 4 years old wouldn’t work well even if it were state of the art in its time (which no whole built computer would be, except for maybe Alienware computers)

*was here
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2003, 12:06:56 AM »

My best friend's father gets the most insane computers known to man because of his job connections.  He gets some kind of discount from Dell since he buys a new computer like every six months, LOL.  My friend said that his dad might be able to hook me up when it comes time for me to get a new one.  Sounds sweet to me.  Cheesy  

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Assassin900934

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2003, 02:29:07 AM »

That reminds me, my dad is getting an Alienware Area-51 Extreme Option

Pentium 4 3.20Ghz with ht technology.
oh, and a GEForce FX 5950 Ultra.
and much more awesome stuff.

He getting it for $3699 though. It way to expensive, even though the average price for it is $3899

_______________Assassin900934

The cursed Orcs don't even stand a chance!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: