BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspicion  (Read 12856 times)
Naith-Captain

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2003, 03:38:15 AM »

Does anyone other than me find it somehow unfair, that Inktank* has been approved for a lot of things?

*Don't know how to properly spell it
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 04:49:16 AM »

heh, wouldn't that be funny if they someone in InkTank were buddy-buddy with one of the KOC people?  
No.  I guess it wouldn't be

What exactly is InkTank getting approval for, Naith?

*was here
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 05:15:57 AM »

Actually, not exactly Inktank per se, but rather the Inktank Alliance.

I believe you're referring to the following announcement:
November 3rd, 2003
After review, clickmaster.com and zeta.ionetworksolutions.com/inktank/, as well as two alliance sites have been unblocked. We apologize for much of the confusion in the past few days regarding these sites and pledge to make a concerted effort for more consistent policies in the future. 

I'd like to know exactly what clickmaster.com the announcement is talking about... (I tried www.clickmaster.com ... I don't think that's what they had in mind...)
And what're these "two alliance sites"?

koc name:Maaya
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 06:08:46 AM »

Ways to boost the Inktank army (orc00's and Valafar's armies).  <_<  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 08:15:42 AM »

I'd like to know exactly what clickmaster.com the announcement is talking about... (I tried www.clickmaster.com ... I don't think that's what they had in mind...)
I believe this is the site they're referring to. Any alliance can use it, as far as I can tell, and in fact I think it allows you to generate a clicklist strictly for your alliance so you don't end up helping out enemies.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 08:17:23 AM »

I believe this is the site they're referring to. Any alliance can use it, as far as I can tell, and in fact I think it allows you to generate a clicklist strictly for your alliance so you don't end up helping out enemies.
That is correct.
Naith-Captain

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2003, 01:08:29 AM »

Knowing me, I'm probably just meddling in stuff I shouldn't.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2003, 01:54:43 AM »

So why don't we start using it?  :miffed:  

-Que sera, sera.
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2003, 02:02:02 AM »

i need it, i only have 50 guys(i treained about 100 to spies to get immunity) and all are equipped with flaming arrows so to get more arrows into the battle i need more guys and my mercs die off to fast and the Unit Production doesn't always work

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2003, 02:07:51 AM »

50?!?  :rolleyes:  Get yourself onto the link-clicking list in the Fortress!  LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2003, 02:32:11 AM »

I will do

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2003, 05:09:07 AM »

Lanair I only have 30 soldiers.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2003, 06:02:41 AM »

having only a few soldiers is actualy very good if you aren't living off TBG.  It lets you take a lot more gold if you're smallers then the person your attacking.

*was here
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2003, 06:21:29 AM »

Erm... right.  But how did you get so... few?  LOL   And wouldn't that affect the number of weapons you can have?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 06:22:02 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

-Que sera, sera.
BloodRaider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2003, 10:12:25 AM »

Um Inktank IS buddy buddy with KoC admins.  Half the moderators on GUA are inktank leutenants.  Despite them saying that GUA has nothing to do with KoC you gotta believe thier word has some sway...  Many KoC updates are actually stated by the moderators on GUA so that means they are corresponding with the admins there.  So yeah InkTank is in bed with KoC admins..

Of course I'm for the death penalty. Where would Christianity be if Jesus Christ got 10 to 15 with time off for good behavior?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: