BPsite Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:01:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I acheived my age goal!!!  (Read 5490 times)
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2003, 02:49:35 AM »

I wanted to get 2 mil SA and low and behold i got it. and i really don't want to sell a lotta of my cash so im gonna save up attack turns and stay out of everyone's buisness then im gonna go on an attack spree and sell some SA. i want to at least keep 1 mil of my SA
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 04:41:28 PM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2003, 06:38:41 AM »

wow, dude.  good luck, that's all I have to say. :blink:  

*was here
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2003, 12:36:37 PM »

yeah and not smart to post it in the city... (the not unsabbable part...) if there is sum1 who doesn't like TGA, your SA could be gone within 5 mins Sad  :blink:  

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 03:38:21 PM »

congrats - so whats your next goal.  Cheesy

Mine keeps changing. When I find an orc I can't take gold from my goal becomes increasing my SA enough to steal from him.

Not too lofty but I sure do like attacking orcs.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 08:23:51 PM »

Yeah if you get a chance and you check back on this thread, I'd really edit out any potentially important info you put into your post.  Even SA and DA.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 08:24:35 PM by Thamior » Logged

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
dryholla

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 03:20:02 AM »

well Rasaul  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: i would sab u, but i won't. Think of it as ur get out of jail free card

"sometimes gum looks like a penny"

"I am your father's cousin's best friend's college roomate"
"And what does that make us?"
"Absolutely nothing"

"What happened to Mega Maid?"
"She changed from suck to blow"

Spaceballs: The Sig

"You damned Aussie. You live in a tin hut in Wagga Wagga and sleep with goats!"
"Yes I have slept with your mother before"
Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2003, 08:23:53 AM »

Nah...I wouldn't worry about anything except for the sabotage confession.

I reached that point about two days before you did and I'm now up to 4.6 million.....my goal is to have an SA ranked what it was before I was sabotaged a couple months ago, that is, 569 or so.  The problem is, when I reached that point all I had was 22 excaliburs. Cheesy  It's rather more difficult at this stage of the game.  I estimate I'll break the 1K point within the week.  I'm up to 1064.

Good luck!  Attacking sprees are tons of fun, and they generate lots of cash.  I'm really rather disappointed that the KOC server hasn't been going down...

:fireball/l: Aran Taur :fireball/r:

bofor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2003, 04:31:26 PM »

A lot more than 22. I wanted to be in top 500 SA and just accomplished that. It took around 285 battleaxes. Attack sprees are now getting less fun with weapon damage piling up. I know you repair by buying new weapons but I hate waiting on TBG to buy weapons.  Had to be more selective attacking people. Luckily TGA has an excellent farm list and using that I doubled the average gold I get with attacks.  Cheesy  
Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2003, 08:39:19 PM »

A lot more than 22. I wanted to be in top 500 SA and just accomplished that. It took around 285 battleaxes. Attack sprees are now getting less fun with weapon damage piling up. I know you repair by buying new weapons but I hate waiting on TBG to buy weapons.  Had to be more selective attacking people. Luckily TGA has an excellent farm list and using that I doubled the average gold I get with attacks.  Cheesy
285.  Oh boy.  And by the time I get there, it'll probably be at least 325...so I have a ways to go (about 150 now).

A farm list, eh?  Hmm.  I have just run across several very excellent farms in the last week , so I'm now disappointed now when I just get 450K gold in one attack. :-D

I was disgusted this morning, though, that I saw one of my farms with 800K and attacked him; moments later I saw another one of my farms with over 1 million.  and I was out of attack turns.   :hmmm:  :angry:  <_<  
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 03:33:23 AM »

You people have 285 Battle Axes to spare?!?  Shocked   I've never had more than 50 flaming arrows or dragonskins.  <_<  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: