BPsite Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:29:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Galmorts E-True Hollywood story  (Read 3420 times)
Galmort

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2004, 03:14:43 AM »

Alright, I decided this needs its own thread :rolleyes: . This is where I will post what conspired in all my crappy days...

Today: I wake up with a sore throat, which messed up my sinuses. I get to school and I find out that this girl who is one of my good friends is going out with a dude that owes my $7. Now, she is my good friend, and I've never really liked her, liked her, but for some reason, I was jealous. weird. Maybe its one of those deep down supressed feelings, which would be bad because it would be awkward going out with her. but man, i even got jealous when this other dude talked to her. Man it was a messed up day. And then in study hall my other friend was getting all pissed off for no reason. It was Stuf, and he was playin checkers with my former friend(the one that i broke his collar bone...), and i was buggin him(stuf), and he was all ticked off and i was like jeez but w/e. and well, the main crapness was about the girl. <_<  Pretty bleek day...plus I had to go swimming, and nobody told me that my hair was screwed up the rest of the day :angry: .

I also realized that i liked school Shocked  :miffed:  Sad  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 03:40:59 AM »

you could have used of one  lanairs threads but o well this works.  the fact that he owes you $7 isnt really a part of the story it just helps us know him right?

it sucks but you are probably just jelous because she will have less time for you(I dont mean that like relationshippyness just friendshipness) and the fact that they  are all cuddely and i'm jsut guessing that you dont have someone to cuddle atm
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 04:03:13 AM »

LOL no Sad  Tongue

yea,  i just added that $7 part..

It all turned better now, because i got to girls fighting over me :cool: just because its a fight over who has to have me doesn't make it any less enjoyable..........right? :mellow:  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 04:37:11 AM »

not at all. enjoy it while its there Wink
Godfather

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 06:44:52 AM »

What a load of crap.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: