BPsite Forums
May 08, 2024, 03:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun...  (Read 2913 times)
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2004, 04:41:11 AM »

I love spam.  Spam is fun.  Especially when no one is around.  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 12:56:19 AM »

k i'm justt gonna take over this thread to bitch about my problems Tongue

I went out for thai food with my mom and brother a couple days ago yeah thats all good. was a grand opening of this place my mom helped the people find bla bla bla.  so  eating the food  good fun and  so I just start staring at my hand for no real reason(thats not unusual or anything  but  thats not the point) and  it ripples and starts to seprate and I can like see the different sections of it.  I'm like whoah! and I shake my head to clear the image and just kinda forget about it.   then I'm staring at the elaphant statues on the floor and  these little  loin cloth wearing  people come out of nowhere and start playing with the elaphants.  one climbs on  and  elaphant and starts riding it around.  another is  hugging the trunk of a different elaphant and the last is washing  the ears of the smallest elaphant. I giggles and continue to watch them.ant them my brother  pokes my  arm and the elaphants are back in statue form and  the little  people are gone.  and my right hand is suddenly itchy and puffy.  that was one of the funnest allergic reactions I've ever had.  the great thing is its legal hallucinations.  I just have to find out what did this to me and  keep it nearby.  and I'll never need  real drugs as long as I have my allergies Tongue  oh and the  elephants  on the table  cloth started to  march around  and  make a lot of noise.

oh the bitcheryness,  I was playing with beer today  splashed some on myself and  drank the  stuff we didnt use for the fry batter and about 15 minutes later my feet are bright red and  really hot.  what a pain I'm allergic to beer now.  this sucks.  was only  a couple tablespoons worth of  beer too Sad

if you dont bother to read this which  is a good idea nothing new i'm still weird and incredibly stupid Tongue
« Last Edit: March 13, 2004, 12:59:45 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Godfather

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 06:43:43 AM »

I agree with you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: