BPsite Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fil likes to talk. >:o  (Read 10875 times)
Filran

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2004, 01:31:32 AM »

I feel like talking. Stupid hos. >Shocked

My friend, Cassidy, came over to my house last night in tears. It seems her brother was beating her again when no one but the two were home. I brought her inside, and into my room where we talked for an hour or more about how she's going to have to call the police onto this matter if it happens again. Then I let her played FFX-2, which seemed to make her feel alot better. She's told her mother now, and her mother is going to do something about it too. She feels like Cory has gotten out of hand with everything. I suggested bootcamp. If he goes there, I'm positive he'll lay off beating until he leaves the house. But by then, I think the family won't be cleaning up after him anymore.

Its a sad thing though. Its all because of the people he hangs out with. The horrible, drug abusing drug-users, theives, batterers, adult bullies, punks to the worst level. He thinks it makes him cool that he's on his way to an overdose, being caught for theft, speeding, or domestic assault. Its even worse, because I've known him my entire life. He didn't use to be this bad.

I'm kind of worried about him going to jail as well. He may not be my friend anymore, but when I was younger he was the only friend I had. I really just hope things work out alright with that family.

My family, on the other hand, is falling into shambles. My mother has run away again, to god knows where. I'm afriad she's going to come back and say she can't stay here; or continue on with her silver tongued words. I'm really tired of having to be the adult female in my house...

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 01:41:46 AM »

thats rough filran *hugs*  very good of you to be there for your friend Smiley
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 02:05:13 AM »

Gah, that sounds bad. (Major understatement. :unsure:)
Um, Arahen's not here, but I'm sure she wont mind you having these.
*passes huge crate of triple-chocolate cookies to Filran* Cheesy

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 02:08:44 AM »

Oh that is aweful fil Sad . I had a rotten day, and that makes it worse. but you are very kind...
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 02:12:56 AM »

*hugs galmort*  dont dwell on the awefulness.  i believe I had an aweful morning day thing but  i purposly forgot everything that happened so tis all good Smiley

oh and sS about this immense pain you promise to do so  soon? I cant just be waiting around for pain that will never come :rolleyes:  
« Last Edit: March 13, 2004, 02:14:54 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2004, 02:15:47 AM »

Thank you, that actually helps Smiley ...it wasn't a real bad day, just full of jealousy for some reason. its a long story, but i can't tell it now, bbl
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2004, 02:21:10 AM »

Cheesy  well if you ever need to talk we are always here.

Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2004, 02:57:50 AM »

thanks, same goes for you Wink  
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2004, 03:11:49 PM »

I had a kickass dream that made no sense.

It involved Mr. Hammond, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, furres, and someplace thats been used in my dreams several times before. And a lizard. Very odd, but very kickass indeed.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2004, 03:30:01 PM »

ooo that sounds cool.   you should tell it if you have the time.  i had a dream the  all my teeth were rotting and falling out  for no reason.  it was really odd.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2004, 04:06:34 PM »

sleep is boring for me.  i never have dreams <_<

Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2004, 04:07:05 PM »

I haven't had any for a long time either Sad  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2004, 04:15:33 PM »

I always have dreams and they are ussually  weird beyond all reason.  hmm we should get a dream topic going.
Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2004, 05:33:30 PM »

Shocked aww *huggles fil and her friend whoshedoesntknowbutihugpeopleallthetimesothatdoesntmatter  and gives more cookies*  Smiley you know fil youre a good friend, i hope all turns out well for your family and your friend and stuff..
Dreams are fun  LOL my friend always has this really weird dreams, and then she tells them to me. LOL  

i am a girl so...
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2004, 05:40:16 PM »

I had a dream I was a gooey little frog that  couldnt swim and I was gurgeling  all pathetically whenver I  was put in water. adn I talked to polar bears. it was odd.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: