BPsite Forums
May 05, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic: The Card Game  (Read 35990 times)
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2003, 11:13:55 PM »

The IP on the waiting call bit is my internal LAN one though. Sad

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Daimao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2003, 11:14:38 PM »

heh , get the right one then or we can't play

.:: Lemming Ball Z : DBZ style fighting game with lemmings ::.

.:: Daimao.be : Daimao's Personal Website ::.

.:: Daimao's Daily Comics : Various daily comics ::.

*There's no time to discriminate , Hate every mothafuc|{a that's in your way*

*Let's call it Surprise Sex , Rape is such a harsh word*

*Raised to be stupid - Taught to be nothing at all*

*I don't like the drugs - But the drugs like me*
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2003, 11:16:43 PM »

I'm using http://www.whatismyip.com to get my ip...

Maybe try this one: 81.168.32.1

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2003, 11:16:55 PM »

Well im assuming -and hoping- you clicked OK too, but call me, see if ti works "65.201.0.86"

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Daimao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2003, 11:28:36 PM »

hmm

tried 3 ips

none work   Sad

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2003, 12:17:35 AM »

Me and SS are 1/1

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2003, 12:34:55 AM »

Ended 2/1 to Drauka. Good games though. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 12:35:12 AM by SS » Logged

Daimao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2003, 12:35:29 AM »

:/
i want to pwn SS

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2003, 12:38:53 AM »

Yeah. We'll have to figure out how to get past the router poo.

Unless someone wants to re-write Apprentice so that it works from a central server?

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2003, 04:56:07 AM »

SS, did you find my black deck unique? Sorry I had to kill you that last turn... I would have deck drawed my self to death if I hadn't.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2003, 06:57:11 PM »

Unique in that I've never seen an entirely spell-based deck... even the burn/counter decks I've played with/against have had some creatures/artifacts/enchantments. :mellow:

Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2003, 10:41:01 PM »

But it worked Smiley. And with that deck I'm now 7/0

Got time for another round? (I'll play wiht my red deck, 80 cards, eitehr fast or slow doesnt matter)

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2003, 04:34:27 AM »

Would love to play, but I don't have cards, and don't know how.   :hehe:  
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2003, 09:02:29 AM »

I'm just curious how you can play online--namely, how you build decks, etc. They can't just have a site where you just pick--"i have  this and this and this"--or people would just pick all the awesome cards and build all-powerful decks. Do you have to only play with cards you actually have copies of? How can you prove what you have and what you dont?  :blink:  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Daimao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2003, 11:14:35 AM »

you download a prog which has all the cards
look @ first post

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: