BPsite Forums
May 06, 2024, 11:00:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Werewolf: The Apocalypse  (Read 19303 times)
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2004, 04:53:05 AM »

oh, i thought you meant that we werent going to rp.
LOL, you made it sound like we were all going to sit around and listen to you tell a story about made up versions of us.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2004, 09:58:51 PM »

Nope. If I don't have to make a character, I just play the NPC's, and descibe shit, and tell you if you suceed or not. xD

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2004, 04:49:04 AM »

Ah, in my current game, we are about to finish out second story. It didn't go as a planed, and everything god mucked up. I was originally thinking vampires, but the fourth friend who jumped in kinda pulled it away from all that. My character manages to get them clothing, and Bronze's character (The New Guy) runs out into the busy city street without looking. I say a car zooms at him. He attempts to jump, land on its hood, spring from there onto another car, then to the other side. I stick it at difficulty 9 or 10, can't remeber. He fails and botches, so instead gets distracted by a friend throwing a pebble. The car slams into him, he rolls across the hood, smashes into the windsheild, pops into the air, then crashes on the ground. (Note: the driver was talking on a cell phone, AND drinking coffee) The driver crashes into another car, and so on for a few minutes and everyone else is just going o_o' My character drags his out of the street, and then says: Heal yourself. I wanna see my damn movie.

And he lays there for 20 minutes, before Benny (Me) screams at him to go Crinos. He goes Crinos, and tears his clothing. He then desides to go Lupus and walk down the street like that. I desided to have a passerby see the 'dog' and call animal control in fear he may hurt someone. Animal Control comes, and sees it is a wolf. So they try to get Bronze, and take him away to the city to a forest a bit upstate.

The players attack the Animal Control guys. The passerby with the phone then calls the police. They resist arrest, and my character gets his shoulder shot to hell cause he couldn't move out of the way in time. Both animal control guys are hurt. The police take away Dancer and Stalk, who are in homid, and drag along their 'pet' just to get it over with.

In the mean time, Benny is taken to the hospital and drops out of the story for the time being. They get interveiwed, and have a hard time since none of them no english. Dancer knows some, so she names herself Georgia. Stalk proceeds to just try and eat the pen and scribble on one of the men's papers. Bronze eventually starts howling, and it drives the people mad, and they boot them out on probation.

They then deside to try and find their alpha. Dancer draws a horrible doodle of an 'Amukalnce' and shows it to a lady who points in various directions. Dancer then claims to be dying, and she points to the closest hospital. They go there, and find nothing. In the mean time, Bronze starts howling, and a hobo tosses a rock at him. He growls at the hobo, and the hobo growls back and tosses a rock at him.

The other two come out, and then Dancer gives the hobo the middle finger, and curses at him in Garou. Hobo curses back in Garou, and the players figure out that he is a Bone Gnawer, named Hits-wit-Spoon. They get some help from him on how to find their alpha, and they go on the way; not after Hits-wit-Spoon having lightly foreshadowed about Pentex and DNA. They find the hospital where Benny was taken, and the sign there reads: Clearwater Hospital, a branch of DNA or something similar. They panic, and try to get in. xD We're gunna finish the story tomorrow, and I'm going to launch into another one.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 04:56:49 AM by Filran » Logged

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2004, 04:54:44 AM »

Hey, paragraphs? Few people will read that big clump. Tongue

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2004, 04:55:56 AM »

I don't want too! D: It was actually pretty fun. My players say I'm doing good for a first time ST. Except for Bronze. He doesn't get the point that I'm not doing it to him. He is. I'm just god in le game. >:O

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2004, 01:38:38 PM »

... Someones gunna have to want to play, or me an Evil just do a two person game. >:O

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2004, 01:43:36 PM »

I would, except I don't really want to. :mellow:

I'm not really a werewolfy person.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2004, 01:46:13 PM »

well, im more of a catgirl (yay!) person myself, but you dont see me complaining. in fact, ive never rp'd with werewolves before.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2004, 08:48:13 PM »

Well, if I can get a Bastet book, or find an online website, we could play a bastet game, which is werecats.

And Seeker, if you wanted, I could look up how to design a kinfolk character. Then, you aren't really Garou, but human. You're just related to Garou, though it would be harder on you. You'd be much more mundane. Only a few Kinfolk manage to get any gifts from the spirits.

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

i'm the batty vampire-type...

although to RP... i'm not sure if i'll go female or male...

bah, female. XD

but dunno if i can stay concentrated.

koc name:Maaya
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2004, 10:35:57 PM »

Yeah, but I don't have any of the Vampire books. x.x And Garou + Vampire = HISS *EET YOU. >:OOOO*

But, alright, we have a possible SS, possible Gandalf, Evilknight, if no one else pops on, me, and hopefully someone else? D:

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2004, 12:49:46 AM »

...it would be harder on you. You'd be much more mundane...
And you're trying to sell this to me? :mellow:

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2004, 12:52:34 AM »

Yes. But think of it this way: Your pack loves you more than anyone else. And, I read you CAN learn gifts, it just takes a bit longer. But then again, you have the advantage of not being shunned from humanity. People just sometimes think you are a bit odd.

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2004, 10:24:17 AM »

I already said yes before christmas ye great fool. *Points to your forum*.
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2004, 05:20:38 PM »

Bah. But I didn't know if you STILL wanted to. That mean Ripper still in? xD

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: