BPsite Forums
May 08, 2024, 06:07:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFT  (Read 3077 times)
Saladin

View Profile WWW
FFT
« on: March 20, 2004, 02:12:56 AM »

(continued from disscussion)

Evil as long as you equip him with two swords then you're good. But the only really good way to beat him is to have Auto Potion set and only have X-potions so you have a fair shot of healing automatically healing after every hit.

If you want to minimize casualties(human ones) then take some chocobos(but not all of them in case they all die) and put them against the other guys and try to knock out the summoner. Then i usually have weapon break for Ramza and i break Gafgarion's weapon(takes a while tho) then i finish him off. All the chocobos die but i open the gate and continue the battle Ramza against the others. If you have Weapon Break ability and Auto Potion then you're good but if not then just fight with all your guys and hope you beat Gafgarion

If you need any other help just ask (i've beaten it four times in all different ways)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 02:15:04 AM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
FFT
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 02:49:26 AM »

my theory is to redo it using the lancer, because i see that ability called spirit of the dragon, which, if i remember correctly, makes him immune to death, or something like that. aka, auto-phoenix

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Saladin

View Profile WWW
FFT
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 01:30:13 AM »

is there anything else you need help with?

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
FFT
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 01:37:53 AM »

not really. see, i got the game from a friend, along with his playstation, in exchange for my playstation 2. we're trading back this friday.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: