BPsite Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SP2 anyone?  (Read 3070 times)
smi256

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2004, 10:00:18 PM »

I haven't DLed it yet, and I don't think I will, cuz I think some computer stores have the damn thing on CD (though it might not fit on just one..) I think it could get to the size of 1G... I found a DL that's 300Mb (It's for people that want to install it on more then one computer, that way I can store the file for later and not have to wait for it to DL again, say when... I reformat my computer... cuz, it’s bound to happen, again)

maybe some of you have got it and have seen (or haven't seen) what sorts of differences it makes.  Quite frankly, I'm waiting for the patches for this patch  Tongue
What do you guys think about this whole shenanigan-ness-ness-ness

*was here
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 10:15:25 PM »

I have installed it and used it for a few days now, it works fine.  I have not had any problems.  Also the new security features are welcome, also they offer more control over them.  It is good, i recommend it!  Smiley  
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 10:15:57 PM »

I went to fry’s electronics and found the SP2 CD Smiley now I don’t need to DL the thing.  But now I can’t install it, I had moved the cd-rom for my xp computer to my other computer in order to burn most everything off that HD Tongue
I did however come across a HD that was just collecting dust under my card table.  It’s only 1.28G.  regardless, I installed xp onto it so I could play with all the different xp hacks/themes/tips things that I’ve found.  But damn! That little HD is so damn slow! I think it had DMA, and I think I’ve got it enabled… but I’m really not sure, I haven’t worked with xp enough to know yet.

*was here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: