BPsite Forums
May 13, 2024, 11:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoopid!!  (Read 12705 times)
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2003, 06:46:08 AM »

Three digit rankings are still a dream to some of us.

It starts to fail in the four digit rankings as well...that logic is fine but why not try 1 attack turn, instead of 15.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 06:46:32 AM by noxious_emotion » Logged

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant" - Allied Pilots (WWII)

FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2003, 06:57:27 AM »

im gettin close....ranked around 1200  Smiley  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

bofor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2003, 01:53:12 PM »

Depends on if you have attack turns to burn. I to always try 1 turn first but the weapon damage and soldiers lost seems as great with 1 turn as with 15, and with never enough gold back to cover it. If I had over 1000 attack turns I might waste them and go with 15, after all some people will end the age with lots of attack turns left.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2003, 06:53:16 PM »

...And no targets to use them on.  I have so many attack turns, it's scary.  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2003, 03:21:39 AM »

Depends on if you have attack turns to burn. I to always try 1 turn first but the weapon damage and soldiers lost seems as great with 1 turn as with 15, and with never enough gold back to cover it. If I had over 1000 attack turns I might waste them and go with 15, after all some people will end the age with lots of attack turns left.
If you have a read thru the general site info under the Help, it does say that using more attack turns yields better gold, but that you get more weapons damage as a result.

You're right about the actual damage inflicted, that always seems to be basically the same, but I have found that when I check my weapons the damage is twice or more for 15 turns what it is for 1. Then again, they seem to have all sorts of interesting factors built into the equations. I did 1 attack on a guy who was sabbing my officer the other day. He did 49 damage (49, not 49k) to me, and when I went to repair my weapons it cost me just over 60k...

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant" - Allied Pilots (WWII)

FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2003, 04:05:17 AM »

thats not bad at all, i woulda expected a lot more. for me to repair weapons, its around 4-6k per point, depending on what im repairing  Sad  

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

smi256

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2003, 08:57:59 AM »

ya, I know what you mean.  my cheapest repair is 11K... <_<
I just buy more equipment to fix broken stuff.  got'a love that rounding up

*was here
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2003, 01:00:13 PM »

For me to repair battleaxes it's just over 33K per point so if I go with 1 attack turn even if I win I lose money. Live off farms so I don't have to use the 1 turn to see if I can beat them.  Sad  
Lyban

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2003, 02:31:44 AM »

thats not bad at all, i woulda expected a lot more. for me to repair weapons, its around 4-6k per point, depending on what im repairing  Sad
Yeah, my repairs were just over 4k per point...so that was 15points I lost in that one attack, when he did 49 damage.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 02:33:54 AM by Lyban » Logged

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2003, 04:20:00 AM »

I usually get between 5-9 points of damage, regardless of how many turns I use.  Interesting...  <_<  

-Que sera, sera.
mcge

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 03:39:32 PM »

yeah that sounds pretty stupid...  
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2003, 02:50:11 AM »

Explain these attacks to me
4 days ago ********* Attack defended 11 0 0 1,166 *,***,***details
4 days ago ********* Attack defended 11 0 0 585 *,***,***

The peson who attacked me had no commander and no officers listed
why 11 attack turns ?
why did he attack the second time?

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2003, 03:41:26 AM »

What an idiot!  Maybe he thought that attacking with 11 turns would lower your defense/damage your weapons enough so you would be defeated?  Or he pressed the refresh button by accident!  LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
mcge

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2003, 12:07:09 PM »

Cheesy that dude was stupid Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: