BPsite Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: A problem and the ideal solution  (Read 27959 times)
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2003, 03:22:23 AM »

wouldn't he start attacking those people?

*was here
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2003, 03:36:11 AM »

Both of them should stop attacking each other!  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2003, 05:27:38 AM »

I just don't think (in general) that robke goes around in the forum that's all.  or he just doesn't care... <_<  

*was here
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2003, 11:36:12 AM »

Thats why I say spam his account goddamnit. LISTEN TO ME. I WAS A GENERAL. Spam his account. Tell him to stop attacking goddamnit, or we'll smack him with a tuna sandwich!

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2003, 12:02:55 PM »

well a link to his profile would be nice... so i know where to spam and don't spam a regular robke out there

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
sirjohn13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2003, 12:26:09 PM »

Spam! where? I love SPAM!!!
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Sheepy!!! :sheep:
 Tongue  

Proud member of

..::We have no beginning.. ..we have no end.. ..we are InfInItE::..
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2003, 12:31:01 PM »

Send messages to Robke on KoC. Lots. Saying stop attacking the guy. That'll be spam.

Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2003, 01:31:57 PM »

Thats why I say spam his account goddamnit. LISTEN TO ME. I WAS A GENERAL. Spam his account. Tell him to stop attacking goddamnit, or we'll smack him with a tuna sandwich!
Aw...robke admitted he'd have sabotaged me if he could, but now we're having a nice friendly conversation together.  Don't spam him too hard! Cheesy

But if you've got a tuna sandwich...Wink
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2003, 01:38:39 PM »

XD! So no spam? Aw.

Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2003, 08:58:43 PM »

Spam! where? I love SPAM!!!
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Sheepy!!! :sheep:
 Tongue
go to BP-Site Headquarters and indulge ur pleasures there Tongue  

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
robke136

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2003, 01:01:02 PM »

oh my god!
I think I'll better read the great city from time to time, I only read the great fortress (every day). thx to smi who msg'd me about this topic. otherwise still wouldn't know about this one here.

about that spying thing on arantor, that was ages ago.. hmm... not that long... but I was still mad at him cuz he sabbed my weapons (maybe twice, I don't know if it was him the first time). and once I caught him trying to sab my weapons:
7 days ago Arantor Sabotage 5

this is where It all started, he sabbed my dragon skins, and started farming me:
6 days ago Arantor 124,999 Gold stolen 15 0 6 37,020 4,493 details
7 days ago Arantor 50,859 Gold stolen 6 0 7 51,374 44,490 details
1 week ago Arantor 226,513 Gold stolen 15 0 9 370,080 163,775 details
1 week ago Arantor 253,824 Gold stolen 15 0 9 340,530 179,493 details

I wanted to make an end to this and called in the help of TGA. thx to you guys who made him stop doing this. he stopped. and a few days later I was able to upgrade my spy level. I directly wanted to test it and instead of testing it on a random orc, I decided to try it on arantor who has sabbed a lot of dragon skins. I failed to spy him and and didn't do anything else.
If I could I would have sabotaged him (what would you guys do if you were in my shoes? wouldn't you want some personal revenge on someone who has sabbed so much of you hard-earned dragon skins).

but after that we started sending messages to eachother.
I kinda found out that arrantor isn't such a ******* afteral. accually... he's a nice dude.
I sent him a msg in wich I told him I would have sabbotaged him if I could (but if I could now, I wouldn't do it). this was his response:
Oh. I assumed you were reading your alliance's forum. You're forgiven. :-D
I'll copy some random messages from arantor.
Arantor Re: ARGH        
Nice going. That was fast.

I'm level 9, and have 200-odd spies. The only guys who can spy on me are level 10 elves, and I don't think they could get more than 1 past my guards...

So...where do you get your money? :-D

Arantor ARGH         
This is so disgusting. You've got so much money, and I can't attack you. *glances at smi256 and Fragmaster2003 over shoulder* *sighs*

This I don't understand: since we started messaging we became more like friends than enemy's. and now he almost posts a attack request in our forum. do I misunderstand this or.... ??

I'm verry confuses........

regards... robke136 (who's verry sorry about what he has done wrong -whatever that might be)

Edit: there is one more thing I want to make clear:
--> the fact that I NEVER attacked nor sabotaged him.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 01:03:50 PM by robke136 » Logged
brodyc7

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2003, 01:54:22 PM »

what i want to know is what kind of attack did arantoar commit and why did it warrant such retaliation-regular attacks for stealing gold is fine in my book-learn to deal with it but if they sab all ur stuff-then contact the alliance otherwise grow up and learn to play the game.
Arantor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2003, 04:54:45 PM »

about that spying thing on arantor, that was ages ago.. hmm... not that long... but I was still mad at him cuz he sabbed my weapons (maybe twice, I don't know if it was him the first time). and once I caught him trying to sab my weapons:
7 days ago Arantor Sabotage 5

Aye, one of those random failures.  Annoyed me.  (Ever lost a level9 spy to a fellow with 500 CA? :hmmm:)

this is where It all started, he sabbed my dragon skins, and started farming me:
6 days ago Arantor 124,999 Gold stolen 15 0 6 37,020 4,493 details
7 days ago Arantor 50,859 Gold stolen 6 0 7 51,374 44,490 details
1 week ago Arantor 226,513 Gold stolen 15 0 9 370,080 163,775 details
1 week ago Arantor 253,824 Gold stolen 15 0 9 340,530 179,493 details

Yep, and it was great money while it lasted. Cheesy

I wanted to make an end to this and called in the help of TGA. thx to you guys who made him stop doing this. he stopped. and a few days later I was able to upgrade my spy level. I directly wanted to test it and instead of testing it on a random orc, I decided to try it on arantor who has sabbed a lot of dragon skins. I failed to spy him and and didn't do anything else.
If I could I would have sabotaged him (what would you guys do if you were in my shoes? wouldn't you want some personal revenge on someone who has sabbed so much of you hard-earned dragon skins).

Most definitely.  I had some idiot sabotage 27 Excaliburs :blink:, and I'm kicking myself daily that I didn't save his username. <_< I REALLY want to cream him now that I'm nearly rebuilt and am sab-immune.

but after that we started sending messages to eachother.
I kinda found out that arrantor isn't such a ******* afteral. accually... he's a nice dude.

Thank you!  :cool:  *bows*

This I don't understand: since we started messaging we became more like friends than enemy's. and now he almost posts a attack request in our forum. do I misunderstand this or.... ??

I'm verry confuses........

I was just playing around.  I don't think there was a chance anybody'd say yes.  Auron least of all, and he seems to be one of the few who wanted to stop.

regards... robke136 (who's verry sorry about what he has done wrong -whatever that might be)

Nothing, in my book!  You weren't the one sabotaging me, and I knew that.  And you were very patient ("This is my last warning to stop your attacks. Stop attacking me now and you will not be harmed" -- My version of that message would have been something along the lines of "so long, sucker").

So, guys, everything's fine between Robke and me.  The spy mission was a surprise, but easily passed over. Cheesy

Now, as for whiteknight...*cough*  just kidding.

Aran Taur
robke136

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2003, 06:16:14 PM »

what i want to know is what kind of attack did arantoar commit and why did it warrant such retaliation-regular attacks for stealing gold is fine in my book-learn to deal with it but if they sab all ur stuff-then contact the alliance otherwise grow up and learn to play the game.
yeah stealing gold is ok, but sabotaging weapons isn't :-)
EmerdenFal

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2003, 04:52:46 AM »

yeah stealing gold is ok, but sabotaging weapons isn't :-)

<G> Yes, especially when the people one steals gold from can be sabotaged.  Very satisfying.  Incidentally, how do I make sure I don't attack TGA people?  I've been carefully attacking orcs only...but they're not the only ones with huge treasuries.  Meh.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: