BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Day  (Read 37594 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2003, 11:16:51 AM »

"Why the hell are you asking me?!" He steps forward to the... girl... thingy... and pokes it with a white toe, "Just because I'm weird, doesn't mean I have to know every freak that just appears."
Leaning in on her, he sniffs slightly, wrinkling his nose mainly because of the reek of the vampires. "I bet she's some kinda time-space mage... I've only heard of them doing that."

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2003, 11:26:27 PM »

well, if that's what she is, then she cant be a very good one, or she at least needs to work on her landings.
hmmmmm, i think i might just have something that'll help her wake up, then we can find out who the hell she is. *gets out a small vial from his back pocket* this outta wake her up. *sits her up and pours the vial down her throat*. hmmm, looks like she's coming around.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2003, 09:26:53 AM »

*after drinking the vial she awakes...slowly she opens her eyes and stared at the 2 persons staring at her..dizzy she tries to stand up clumsy she tries to walk, but drops down* *coming to the conclusion she cant walk nor stand that well on her legs she looks around, then the girl stares again at the two furres..* ''w w w-ho are you?'' ''where am i?'' she observes the two persons...they look friendly...

i am a girl so...
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2003, 01:34:28 PM »

He licked his teeth slightly, his own questions mimicking hers, "Bashe. Bashe Swiftstrike... and you're in Zanon." White fingers ran through deep-red hair, scratching at the back of an ear, "Now, I have the same questions for you. Who are you, what are you, how did you get here, and why are you here?" Of course, he didn't stop from asking EXTRA questions; it wasn't his fault he liked to be in the know.

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2003, 03:23:16 PM »

i am..kesya ...from the kalai village....it was destroyed by some vampiers..they were on their way to zanon...and since i can, if i am lucky, cast a spell so i will be transported from one place to another....i was send to warn you all....but..*looks and sniffs around*  i notice you already dealt with that...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 03:24:12 PM by Arahen » Logged

i am a girl so...
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2003, 10:57:38 PM »

"Well, at least we know you can think straight.  We're there any other survivors? And more importantly, are there any more vampires coming?"

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2003, 02:46:13 PM »

The white tip of his tail flicked slightly, his personal sign of aggrivation. "Where theres one vampire spawned from a necromacer, theres many more."
He shook his head, How many dead in that cemetary. A mental pause, They're all dead. A slight chuckle slipped from his maw, and slick grin played the sides of his mouth. Might as well make the best of the child being out for the round.
"And whats so wrong with killing more vampires, hm? Let them come in waves of thousands. I don't care."
Bashe slid up to Siron, "I told you she was a time-space mage. Or, at least dabbles in time-space magics."

With that, he strode up to the doors a Zanon, and pushed them close. Barring them, he gave a firm shoulder slam, just to be sure. These won't open again for a bit. Not at all...

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2003, 04:23:50 PM »

still a bit dizzy she tried to stand up again..this time she succeded, though leaning on the wall, at least she was standing now. she scratched her head..''well..i guess..ill be on my way now..since i kinda warned you..though after they came..'' where to go now..with her village been destroyed kesya didnt know where she would go..or perhaps she could come along with these new people she met ''do you might need help with those vampires? i maybe small but i can help..casting a spell..if i dont make any mistakes..''
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 04:24:46 PM by Arahen » Logged

i am a girl so...
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2003, 06:41:08 PM »

"Hmm, well, it's not really my call to make, but if Bashe thinks it's alright for you to help, then it's fine with me as well.  Just try to kill the vampires, and not me.  And in the meantime...." *Turns to Bashe, "I don't suppose this plays has a weapons cache or anything, does it? This piece of crap *brings out sword* isn't exactly the pinaccle of superb weapons."

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2003, 03:28:19 AM »

"All I know of is the Smithery... and its somewhere near the kitchen." He paused. "Unfortunately, I always got lost looking for the kitchen..."

He sighed. Damn the winding hallways and doors of Zanon. There were too blasted many.
"But. I have an idea where it may be." Pointing to a door up the hall, he nodded, then turned gaze to Kesya, "I'm not the one that desides who stays and goes. I only deside on a bad day who lives and dies."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 03:29:39 AM by Filran » Logged

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2003, 05:28:01 PM »

..okay..i guess il stay then..hmm.. ''ill stay then...oh how could i forget'' she looked around...''ah there'' she picked up the bag  that was lying on the ground, then she opened it, out of the bag she pulled something that looked a bit like a hamster..yet this one had dragonlike wings and a dragon tail..she hugged it and then placed it on her shoulder..then she swung the bag over her shoulder..

i am a girl so...
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2003, 10:26:47 PM »

"Uhhhh what the fish is that?  Bah, never mind."  *Turns to Bashe*  "If I don't come back in twenty minutes, just wait longer."  *Takes off down hall*

note/ im probly gonna find this smith place, and if i do, is there like gonna be someone there? idk

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2003, 12:52:52 AM »

He sighed, and sat down on the ground, "Lets see, it took me the guide of a rabbit to find that, so, lets see if he can do it in less than the rabbit."

[Evil, thats your choice.]

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2003, 03:05:10 AM »

Left, right, left, right, straight, left. "Damnit!" I thought to myself, "If I don't find that stupid smith soon, then those guys'll probly be dead by the time i get back!"  Suddenly, I heard something.  I froze, and pricked my ears to hear better.  ting! ting! ting! "That sounds like someone's hitting something metallic with a hammer.  Now why would someone hit something metallic with a hamm.....oh.....duh."  I took off in what i hoped was the source of the hammering.  Left, left, right, straight, left, right, WHAM! I ran smack into a heavy door, probably oak from the sound of how my head hit it.  I got up wearily and tried to open the door, but no matter how hard I tried, i couldn't get the door to budge.  "Hey! Open the door!" I shouted as i pounded on the door, but the hammering just kept on going.  "Ok then, be that way!"  I backed up and prepared to ram the door.  I took off towards the door, running faster, and faster, and just as I was about to ram it, the door swings open, and a giant of a man filled almost the entire doorway.  Try as I might, I couldn't slow down, and i ran right between his legs. "Holy Crap! I shouted, and I slammed on the "brakes", stopping no further away than two inches from a red hot sword.  After letting the color return to my face  and regaining my composure, I stood up and faced the mountain of a man that I was facing.  "Hey, is this the smith?" I asked pantingly, seeing as how i was still short of breath from my sprint.  The giant looked down at me, "Some would call it a smith, but I don't.  This is where I create my art.  Many a hero hath weilded one of my blades, but only a being with emmense integrity or a noble cause could ever do so." "Well, if I don't get myself a good blade, then my friends and this entire place will probly end of going to the vampires!" I exclaimed.  
"Ah" the giant said, "Well then little one, I suppose that you've come to the right place."  The giant walked over to a curtain and pulled it off to one side.  I was amazed.  The entire wall glimmered with shining armours and weapons, ranging from the sharpest dagger to the mightiest sword.  The giant seemed to think to himself for a minute, then reached up up and brought down a glimmering silver sword.  "Ah, one of my first creations." the giant said to himself.  He handed the sword to me. "Here, this should serve it's purpose against those damned vampires. Also, take this," he handed my a small piece of leather armour. "I'd offer you something stronger, but you're going to need to get back quickly."
"Ummm, thank you.  I don't suppose that there's anything I can do to repay you?"  "Oh, not really" the giant said wearily, "But if you wouldn't mind telling that idiot Bashe to put the milk up when he's done with it after breakfeast, I'm always late going to eat, and it's always already gone sour by the time i get there." I nodded, and took off back to find Bashe and Kesya as the giant slowly closed the door and resumed his hammering.

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2003, 07:50:17 PM »

having her familiar outside the bag, she still was missing something...my sword... again she looked around....ah off course..she opened her bag again...this time she pulled out of it a short sword, looking rusty and old which it also was..then she sat down next to bashe

i am a girl so...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: