BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:52:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Day  (Read 37598 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2003, 03:44:03 AM »

Bashe motioned for him to sit down. This was going to be a long story indeed. "Well, as much as I know, this place was founded by a group of people, who I only know two of. 'The Hare' and 'Shirana.' Now, both beings were white mages, embued with the true power to harness every bit of white power. Now, before this place was founded... they were in battle.
"They're foe was a powerful Necromancer, possibly the most powerful to walk the world, named Xelloss. He could kill you, and bring you back before you were even dead a minute. You could still remeber everything that made you... you."
He sighed, getting a little mental attack, "Well, eventually, they drove him off. They didn't kill him though, so he went into hiding, biding his time, and getting stronger. During this time, they founded Zanon.
"So, the years passed, and Zanon got full of people. An alchemist named Nyxsys, I think, took over the basement, and you can normally hear explosions from down their. My friend Syou took up residense in a tower, and Fang just kinda floated in an out.
"This time was when the Necromancer wars happened. Luckily, I wasn't here at the time, otherwise I would've been treated as an enemy. A friend of a Necromancer, and... I suppose a tool, or creation of one. I don't know how, I don't know when, it just ended, and everyone went on as normal. Here is where I came in, and started haunting the halls."
He gazed about, idly, staring at the walls, "Haunting them indeed."

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2003, 03:49:47 AM »

"Haunting them eh? That sounds-" *bam* someone was banging on the door! "ah crap! They're coming for me!" Fudge! please tell me that those doors are strong? man, i gotta go find a place to hide. i probly dont stand a chance against those guyz! crap, is there somewhere i can go or something?

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Meredoth

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2003, 01:34:04 AM »

Famus last wards.

I have checked the door, no trap lies ahead of us Cheesy  
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2003, 12:52:21 AM »

*i awoke suddenly to find that night had fallen.   having no hope of finding entertainment source, I decided to try and find the nearest town instead.  As I stood up and dusted myself off my stomach grumbled.   "Damn, i forgot to eat,  the next town better be nearby."  Luckily for me it was, but as I entered the outskirts of the city I saw an army of vampires comming in from the south.  "Aww shit"  I ran.  The last thing I wanted was to meet up with them again.  I headed east for what seemed like forever, evetually I came to a series of caves.  I chose the closest one and ventured in.  As i creeped into the darkness, a dank smell filled my nostrils.  Something heavy hit me on the back of my head and nocked me unconcouse.*

third person past tense is so much fun LOL.  please ignore the boringness and the spelling mistakes LOL.
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2003, 12:03:53 PM »

He narrowed golden eyes, and pushed himself to his feet. Damn. Never have I seen anything get through those doors... and I think they will.... Paw swiftly delved into brown bag, and pulled out a silver-blue key.
"Siron, take this, and run to the rooms," He pointed at a door to their left, which was to the hallway. "Go up the stairs, and go into the room marked 10. Lock it. That room is mine. I'll try to hold them off..."
Doubt was lurking heavily in his voice as he spoke of holding them off. He knew he was no great mage, or fighter. Hell, he could barely keep himself alive, much less another person.
"And if you think that the door won't hold..." He added, "It will. Its enchanted with white magic. Once its locked, nothing can get through without that key. Now get out of here! Now!"
With that, left paw lit on fire, black-grey flames with hint of red and orange covering the hole length of it. That fire was his, drawn from his own energy. Perhaps the strongest fire 'spell' he knew.
And if Siron was watching after he had ran, if he had of course, he would have noticed Bashe sag in his stance slightly. Perhaps it was the after affect of the spell.

But, after Siron ran, if he did, the first wave would smash through the door; and perhaps Siron would hear his howl, and feel the heat and light of fire on his back.  

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2003, 12:43:36 AM »

"Damn, I thought he was gonna come with me" i said under my breath. The door was slowly giving way. Slowly, i turn around and started for the hallway, but then stopped. "Damn my good natured ways", i thought.
quickly, i spun around and brought out the only weapon i had with me, my short sword. the blade was old and slightly rusted, and the once glimmering handle had lost it's shine long ago. it wasn't much of a sword, but it would serve it's purpose, perhaps for the last time. i came back to Bashe's side.  "Hey, I ain't letting u go at those damn things all on you're own" i said. "and seeing as how u aint coming with me, i might as well show you how to fight." (God) i thought, (cant ever seem to let go of that ego of mine, can i?) "We might just have a chance at this.  If you can hold take care of a few of them and stall for a bit of time, i might can finish the rest of them off."
Suddenly, the door finally gave way.
"Here they come!" i shouted. Quickly, i stepped back and brought my sword parallel to my chest.  slowly, the sword began to glow a very dim blue.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 02:28:03 AM by evilknight » Logged

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2003, 02:12:53 PM »

"Hmph. I've only died once..." He murmured to himself, as he leapt into the fray.
Bashe never was much of a physical fighter, anyway, more a person to slip out of the way, but be crippled when he only once. Such was his major disadvantage, and his speed wasn't exactly the best of any furres he knew. Hell, Syou herself was much faster than him, and he only beat her with confusing and elaborate moves... and a hard skull.
Ducking and leaping, he did best to confuse his foes, which, usually worked, leaving them open to a blast of flames. Now, he had never delt with the undead before, unless you counted close friends, so, he was unsure of how to kill.
"Heh..."
White fingers moved about as if weaving string with hands alone, and within a few seconds, a small thread of orange flame appeared. Tossing it, he leapt backwards. Hopefully it didn't hit that Siron fellow. It'd probably light him on fire, or make him blind for a few seconds.
"Don't you go and think you're better than me just because you've got yourself a weapon! I may not be powerful in any aspect, but I can sure pack a punch when I need to!"  

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2003, 10:55:29 PM »

*wait for it......wait for it....*
"Oh really?  Well, this ain't no basic weapon dude." Finally, the sword had reached it's full power, and now blazed with a bright blue flame that seemed to radiate with power.  "Let's see those bastards try and survive this!"I leapt into the fray, slashing with my sword as i went.  The sword, which on it's own would have been worthless, seemed to glide through the creatures with the help of the blue flame.  "This shouldn't take too long at this rate!" I managed to shout out and I gutted another undead bastard"

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2003, 12:01:28 AM »

Distracted by the blue flame, Bashe's speed and dodging dropped drasticly. Unknowning to him, one of the undead whirled about him. Within a meer second, a hard hit landed him on the side, sending the slightly off balanced young wolf fumbling and flopping across the floor. Skull smashed against the stone wall, and Bashe's body jerked slightly. A cough came from him though, he was clearly alive.
Though, not as he seemed. Pushing himself upwards, hair seemed a slightly darker shade, and eyes a matching tone.
"You imbecile." A soft tenor voice unlike Bashe's slid from his throat. It was unsure if he was speaking to Siron, or the undead, "You hurt the child, and thus... hurt... me."
With that, he leapt forward, ripping dagger out of sheath. Greasy like hair flew about his head, and ears flattened to head, lips were pulled back, baring fangs; an image of prehistoric furre manifested. Dagger danced toward the neck of the undead one, sliding through its throat easily. Bashe turned swiftly, and in so, plunged the dagger within the former resting place of a beating heart.
Old, dead blood sprayed across his face, his chest, shirt, hands; with a twist, he ripped out the dagger, leaving a small, gaping hole where it once was. "No one may harm the child without my consent." He spat at the corpse, before leaping to another, repeating another set of tearing tactics; or moves that seemed outrageous, and better fit to someone in an acrobatic group. Leaps, flips, handstands, a flurry of physical tactics, and not a single flame or magic bit.
Bashe was right when he said he could patch a punch when he needed to. By the time he had cut through around five of them, he was drenched in blood. "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheheheheheeeeee...." A slick grin crossed his face, marveling in the letting of blood, live or dead. "Death for the deaaaaad. Go back and tell your pathetic necromancer that a dead man ate your old, dead heart."  

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2003, 12:17:28 AM »

Finally, the  creatures seemed to get the idea, and the few that were still "alive" fled with all due speed, but not before I caught one last one through the back with my sword.  Finally, they were gone.  Panting, I placed my blade back in it's sheath and turned to face Bashe.  "Not bad" I said.  I reached into my pocket and drew out the key that Bashe had given him.  "Here" I said, offering him back his key, "I think this is yours."

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2003, 12:24:29 AM »

He sneered, and ripped the key out of his hand violently. "You should be more careful around him. He gets distracted easily."
Whiping his dagger on his pants, he growled lowly, "You could have gotten us killed. The child is not very good at keeping his attention... and he likes the color blue."
With that, he pointed the dagger at Siron, and waved it slightly, "Really, I wasn't even breaking a sweat..."
It must've seen slightly odd, the way Bashe's voice sounded, and how he talked. That deeper voice wasn't natural from that mouth, those eyes gleamed a deep red, when Bashe's had glittered gold. Maybe Siron didn't notice, but if he didn't, than he was a fool.
Bashe, currently, was fickle. This meant he was unpredicatable. It also meant, if Mitsura came in here, he'd shy away like a beaten dog; guess not even the tough persona wasn't tough enough to fight off her sharp tongue.

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2003, 12:51:12 AM »

"Um, you ok dude?  You seem a little bit.....different somehow.  And don't you go telling me you didn't break a sweat. Nobody coulda done all that crap you just did and not at least get a bit winded.  Besides, this woulda been a hell of a lot easier if I had my sword.  This thing is a piece of crap I got off some merchent outside of town."  "Well, either way, thanks for helping me out out there.  Unless there's anything else you need, I'll be on my way."

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2003, 12:58:36 AM »

"Fine then. Not that it matters to me. Though, I suppose he'll be confused. I'll just tell him that you left." He grinned darkly, a kicked a corpse, "And... I don't break sweats."
He licked his teeth slightly, "The dead and the non-existant don't sweat." Yawning, he scratched at the back of his head, tossing hair around madly, "Feh. I am diffrent, anyway, you numbskull. Bashe Swiftstrike's my name. Don't dare confuse me with... him."

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2003, 01:01:29 AM »

"Ok, now you've definately got me confused.  Already dead? You sure as hell don't look like one of those things *motions to dead creature."

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2003, 01:14:50 AM »

He waves his paw idly in the air, "No, no, those are vampires. I'm the dead."
He slid forward, grinning, "Ya ever know what its like to die? To find yourself stareing at a beast 3 times your heigth? To feel its breath on you? All because you thought you had to save someone?" He smirked, "You know what its like to try and fight a huge beast with only your teeth and nails? Do you know... what its like to be lifted up in the things jaws, and then slowly have every bone in your body crushed while your still alive? No? Alright then. All those things happened."
He chuckled lightly, "But you can't keep us dead for long. I suppose it was a necromancer, or something... but that... that is why we are frail. We were stronger, but, now were just a gangly thing, I suppose. Its not fun."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: