BPsite Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Songs and Poems  (Read 30040 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2003, 11:17:46 PM »

You need to be slapped filran.

You havent heard ht music to them so to yuo they could be freaking country songs your ignorant putz. If i wanted you to comment on our playing i woul dhave posed bits of our music. You comment on the LYRICS which you didnt do - So your post is nothing but spam  :angry:

What do you see?

You see a star? I see an angel.
Righteous defender of the night.
The carriers of gods word.
The carriers of the flaming sword,
Righteous defenders of the night.

You see a tree? I see an angel;
Holy defenders of the forest,
Protection for any whom wishes to climb,
And with it comes angelic bird chimes,
Holy defenders of the forest.

You see magnificence? I see human pride;
Unholy destroyers of all that could be good,
Destroyers of the skies which blocks the angles of our night,
Destroyers of the forest, which causes the air to blight,
Unholy destroyers of all that -is- good.

You say you see life...?
Tell me, where?

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2003, 11:22:31 PM »

No. I was commenting on the lyrics. I'm one of those people that whenever they read something, they HEAR something. Now, when I read those lyrics, I heard the heavy, ear splitting rock-punk-whatever. Usually, whenever I read any lyrics that have any curses or something, thats what pops into my head. You really should think about the person behind the comment before you call them ignorant. Because I think Lyrics are NOTHING without music to back them. Without music, its just more poetry, and I don't really like poetry.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2003, 02:37:11 AM »

Then you shouldn't havent enterd a thread titled songs and poems. Which again suggests your learned-ness is below average. And filran you have -NO- idea what punk is. Aren't you old? Punk first came out with disco died. Grunge is harse punk, punk isn't useually what you described.

Antonimity

Live for knowledge, die in ignorance,
Act like you never even had a chance.

Live like your rich, die like your poor.
Act like you don’t care anymore.

Live for all, die for none
Act like you are glad when it’s done.

Live like you hate, die like you love,
Act like you dont care what is above.

Live for the devil, die for god,
Act like your life is a shod.

Live like your dead, die like your alive.
Act like you never had a life.

Live for the boredom, die for the fun
But act like you are having some.

Live like you loved, die like you hated.
Act like you are heavily sedated.

Live for excruciating pain, die for pleasure,
On second thought, take both, just for good measure.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2003, 02:39:03 AM by Drauka » Logged

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2003, 04:01:07 AM »

Excuse me, I am NOT old! I'm only 15 years of age! Go bother Seeker for being old.

Now, you're the one that did start flaming me, by calling me an ignorant putz. You could have ignored my goddamned fishing post, and let it be. But, you have to be IMMATURE and start name calling. God. I gave my opinion, and if you don't like it, DON'T BOTHER REACTING TO IT.

Next time, TAKE THE TIME TO THINK. -.- I don't care if Auron bans me, but I'm gunna state how the hell I feel right now.

One, your a god fishing asshole. I try to be nice to you, but you have to go and basicly say 'fish you' and start calling a 15 year old girl names. Don't you think I get enough of that fishing crap from immature upperclassmen in school, and from stupid, lack-intellect 4th graders? I don't give a fish what punk is. I call it crap. I call about 99% of the music right now crap, and now, your crap to me too.

Your type of people are the reason why I'm so godfishing antisocial. You instantly jump on everything when its not giving you compliments. God to hell Drauka, go to hell, and fish every single non-living object you see on the way for all I care.

And Auron, if your seeing this, I'm ready for my goddamned fishing ban. But, as long as I get my words out, I'm pleased.

And Drauka 'learned-ness' is not a word.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2003, 05:49:04 AM »

Ok, Fil, calm down. I agree with you that his comments were uncalled for, but seriously--just take a second and calm down.

Now then, Drauka. Fil is right. You needlessly flipped on him. I see no reason to say you need to be slapped, you're and ignorant putz, etc. Simply saying "that's not the type of music we play" would have done the job just fine. Jumping on someone like that is a very ignorant and immature thing to do. Fil wasn't trying to make an atttack on you or your lyrics. I know what he means when he says that he hears lyrics when reading. Different words, rhyme schemes, etc, can give someone a feel for a song. The way I see it, it came across as a grunge or punk--something along those lines. Is he not allowed to say that he doesn't like that kind of music? Life would be boring if everyone felt the same.  TBH, I think you had that last post from Fil coming. I would be embarassed to make posts like your last couple. Calm down, and try expressing yourself well instead of like a 6th grader.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2003, 11:15:08 AM »

If I had the power to Close this I would.

Instead, I'll close it using other methods... Do not reply to this thread. Replies to this thread will be punished in a needlessly severe manner. It will be closed when SS returns.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2003, 02:56:21 AM »

You could go through and delete all the posts that dont have poems in them (Or give me temporary power) because iI still would like some feed back - even if the feedback im getting is indeed meager.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2003, 10:51:29 AM »

Start a new thread.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: