BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:42:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freddy vs. Jason  (Read 11256 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2003, 02:49:15 AM »

Its like a baby thats been dropped on the head too many times... Its got tons of problems, but you just can't help but like it. Or, at least in your case, eh?

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2003, 03:28:35 PM »

it's kinda like that, i suppose. it's kinda like sweet and sour chicken. it's got good parts mixed in with the crappy parts.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 10:18:28 PM »

meh, i haven't seen the movie and im keepin it that way. it looks like crap. i don't think a single good horror movie has come out of hollywood in years. the last movie i saw that actually creeped me out was made in the 70s.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 10:26:13 PM »

Frag: Go watch The Thing (1984 version). Guaranteed Paranoia, and some scaryness too
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 10:32:44 PM »

hmm.....ill try watchin it at 3 am. on a night when no one else is home. oughta be fun  Cheesy  eh, i'll check it out when i get a chance, but school starts tomorrow and i finally have a job as well, so I'm stretched a little thin timewise.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

Thusa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 10:50:35 PM »

school started the 20th for me...beep beeep beeeeeeeeeeeep beep'n beep beep'ers beep beep...ok...well...i dont think i wanna see the movie...the scariest movie i saw so far...was!! nothing...the end of the ring was ok...i guess...i liked how she skipped...but if u wanna save some money...dont see ringu (azn version) its horrible...awfully horrible...do not see...i repeat... DO NOT SEE!!!

:paranoid:  

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2003, 03:12:34 PM »

Ringu is the origional japanese version I believe. The Ring was just a hack-job. They skipped alot of dialog and parts that I heard.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Kamaru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 08:49:08 PM »

Neither one really wins they're both still alive in the end... I liked the when Jason killed the first kid when he folded the bed up with him on it that wuz kewl... then when he wuz at that party with all those kids... and when they were fighting each other of coarse that wuz the best part :paranoid:  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: