BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:46:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need php + mysql hosting  (Read 5635 times)
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2003, 03:24:47 AM »

Today I progammed both a php and C++ calculator to figure out how much gold you get back for selling a given list of items. You just enter the amount you have of each and it does the math. I just need web hosting so others can use it.

Next I want to work on an database where we can all record information about who attacks/spys/tries to sabotage us.  This way we can obtain relevant alliance wide statictics such as:

who seems to be targetting our members a lot
who is stealing the most gold from our members
how much gold you lost in a given period
Information look ups by attacker
Information look ups by alliance member
who we have attacked
Many other things we can probably think of

The result would be we would know who to concentrate our effort most on and other helpful strategic information.

Just need hosting pls.  :unsure:  I also am learning as I go along so it won't be complete anywhere near as fast as someone who knows this stuff good.  

LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 03:42:02 AM »

try http://www.100megsfree5.com.

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 04:25:35 AM »

I need php + mysql support with the webspace.  Sad  

FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 04:36:43 AM »

dont forget that sell prices change depending on weapon status. the heavier the damage, the less you get for it.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2003, 04:38:40 AM »

Ah, not quite sure where to get that as I've never needed it.  Have you checked out bravepages.com?  I know they allow more than just the traditional htm and jpg.  I know they allow animations (.swf) and such, as I've used them, but I don't know about php and such.  you'd have to check it out.

LadyofLight

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2003, 07:49:12 AM »

Moved. This may be KoC stuff but the best place to ask for Hosting etc is Geeks Corner.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2003, 07:49:59 AM by Auron » Logged
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2003, 01:26:27 PM »

dont forget that sell prices change depending on weapon status. the heavier the damage, the less you get for it.
I assume it's 100% in good condition. If its not you really should be fixing it before selling it anyway.

FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2003, 01:51:25 PM »

i sell it as is. no point in losing more than you have to. I suppose it depends on how many of a given weapon you have, but usually you get less out of repairs than you put in, so if you repair before selling, then you're losing more money then you have to.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2003, 02:12:28 PM »

I read somewhere that if it is not 100% repaired that the percentage you get back is a lot smaller. So even if you had a 2560 that was 2559 you would get a smaller percentage back. So in the case of the more expensive items repairing it will be worth it to get a bigger percentage back. It would be great if someone who has a slightly damaged 2560 could check the validity of this.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2003, 02:14:16 PM by _afo_afo » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: