BPsite Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime  (Read 70018 times)
crazyboi

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2003, 02:31:50 AM »

TRIGUN IS GOOD  Cheesy so is love hina :paranoid:  and this new one...rahxephon :ph34r:  
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2003, 04:23:59 PM »

hmm i had some trigun somwhere no bleedin clue wheres its gonbe though no idea bout rahxephon

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2003, 07:06:57 PM »

RahXephon: bought dvds 1 and 3, ordered 2
It's a good anime, lots of influence from Neon Genesis Evangelion, dark and chilly.

Gravi=Gravitation? I've been hearing it's gay-ish...(don't flame me)

X: Love it.  A surprisingly dark and bloody anime coming from CLAMP that produced Chobits, Angelic Layer, and Card Captor Sakura...

Di Gi Charat: Cute, bouncy, too cute.  Watched Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat? The GBA game is fun too.

Onegai Twins!!
Read or Dream!
Happy Lesson Advance!
Ikkitousen! (also known as Ecchitousen around the IRC channels i hang around aside from TGA's)
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

I still need a bunch of episodes for Sister Princess Repure...

and for manga:
Detective Conan
Kiddy Grade
Mahoromatic
Scrapped Princess
Full Metal Panic
Read or Die
.... more

and now for the darkside of anime/manga(i'd list more, but none else comes off the top of my head that's actually decent):
Night Shift Nurses

koc name:Maaya
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2003, 11:15:53 PM »

I like Trigun...Though I've never watched it, as dubbed anime is SATAN. But I also like Love Hina...I have the first ta fourth manga, though I always lend them to friends. I've wanted ta watch RahXephon, if I remember correctly...>.> Gravitation is my favorite anime, as I am a shounen-ai-obsessed-person-like-thing (And I dun care what anyone says about it.). Digi Charat is fun...I've seen deh 1-16 TV series (The ones that're about 3-4 minutes each...), the summer series-ish, and the movie. Which is scary. And I've played a ROM of the game, though it was in Japanese. Little Snow Fairy Sugar reminds me of Digi Charat somehow, although it has more of a plot. And it's sad at times, as well. Mwee... CLAMP is my favorite manga-group-manga-ka-lypeoples... Nnn...I have Love Hina, as I said, Magic Knight Rayearth 2 and 5 (I've read the whole series, though), Gundam Wing 1 and 2, RealBout High School 1, X/1999 10 (I've read everything up to that.) for manga...Magic Knight Rayearth 1 and 2, Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf, and four Dragon Ball Z video thingehs...Deh full Gravitation TV series, X 1, and Kare Kano 2 for DVDs...I've seen/read alot more then I have, though. The subtitling on Gravi is fun. Because it's horrible. And makes no sense at all...Wheeee.

That was my longest post, wasn't it?...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2003, 11:18:23 PM by Asura » Logged

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!

hi visit mai art site kthnx bai
Midget_Joe

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2003, 12:37:31 AM »

i skipped like 6 pages but i saw trigu come up so...
trigun is like my favorite anime, but i like the gundam series...es
and kenshin the wondering swordsman, i havent seen like any of the good stuff  Sad   but i still like anime a lot

For honor and glory we fight!
Until victory we give it our all!
To rid us of the evils that plague our souls!
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2003, 12:01:16 AM »

I need ta watch Trigun and Kenshin...

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

smi256

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2003, 09:53:42 PM »

yes, yes you do Asura

I'm watching Scrapped Princess now, so far so good (I like)
D*** HW, get in the way of ANIME will you!!! DIIIIIEE!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2003, 08:40:48 PM by smi256 » Logged

*was here
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2003, 11:01:32 PM »

>.> Alex is gonna let me borrow her RK DVD! Joy. ...And I get ta watch DNAngel (My old avi and my new one are from DNAngel...) now. *Borrowing alot of anime/manga from Melanie, Rachel, Alex, Jessi, and Leslie*  

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

Filran

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2003, 11:48:57 AM »

RK has only gotten on my nerves because thats all everyone on MD talks about, and all that little annoying girl that thinks I am god talks about. Its annoyed the hell out of me. So basicly, based on how dubs bother me, because they ALWAYS use the same voice actors, and I could keep pointing out the voice of Spike from Cowboy Bebop, I refused to watch undubbed, and refused to buy DVD, because then my friend would attack me, and make me watch it more than I want to.
Same thing with my Trigun DVDs. Luckily, I got them before they started showing it on Cartoon Network. Oh, how I hate cartoon network. They edited out 'chicken-shit' from Trigun in one line, and they were showing it at 1 or 2 in the morning. Really.
Anyway, I'm still trying to get a hold of Wolf's Rain, which, I think I'm close to. Lucky me.

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2003, 10:34:32 PM »

n.n I need ta watch Wolf's Rain...

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

smi256

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2003, 04:27:34 AM »

Same here, they were showing Wolf's Rain at a local convention (yay for the fanime con).  I don't like sub, and the sub titling is more often then not crap when a company does it.  I always go for the good fan subs, like AnimeKeep and such. But you can only get unlicensed stuff from them.  Legal stuff and all.  Tongue  

*was here
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2003, 11:34:00 AM »

I love subs. As long as they go with the looks of the pictyuuuuures then they're alright. Tongue Dubbing is what bugs me. x.x They always use the same people goddamnit.

And don't you hate it when you start watching a subbed anime that isn't over where you are, then suddenly its here, and everyone is watching it and being all just annoying about it? And how the only way to not get an episode told to you is to flat out and out say: shut up? Or when they go: Oh, your watching that? I bet your just watching that to be cool cause everyone else was talking about it and you didn't know what it was?

I get that alot. >.> I basicly have a 'no going on for a hour about one episode of anime' rule now.

Arahen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2003, 01:25:10 PM »

anyone ever watched digi charat? ..its really kewl....so..stupid its fun Cheesy

i am a girl so...
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2003, 01:37:44 PM »

Asura once had a digi charat site. XD And thats about as much as I knew about it.

Now, anyone here know about Sorcerer Hunters? I had a hoot watching that, even though I can't find any more tapes to rent at the video stores. Sad

Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2003, 01:55:23 AM »

Digi Charat is fun. o_o The art in that is so much like Little Snow Fairy Sugar...Except the subtitles are better in Little Snow Fair Sugar...I think I saw a manga for Sorcerer Hunters at Borders. It was that or something else. n.n I wanna watch that. Or read it.

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: