BPsite Forums
April 18, 2024, 02:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: CD Burning  (Read 18273 times)
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2003, 11:29:08 AM »

true, true...but unless you plan to use about 4-5 discs to store a movie, you're gonna have to reduce the quality from DVD standard...something i'm very reluctant to do
Sephiroth The Great

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2003, 08:54:20 PM »

Yeah I just use Roxio's 5, It came with my new comp, and it just burns what I want it to, so NO need of buyin somthin else, and with Kazaa well I don't use it becuz i'm against anything that takes money, LOL Greedy Person LOL  

[span style=\'color:gray\']What begins as a rebellion against an evil corporation becomes much more, And what erupts goes beyond imagination [/span]
WBHighwind

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2003, 04:45:11 AM »

well, I got the matrix: reloaded to fit on 2 discs, and it has the quality of a vhs tape, so Im happy with that until the movie comes out on dvd
Shadow Hawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2003, 11:16:43 AM »

mmm, well, my brother and me are using some encoder program we downloaded to turn proper DVD's (eg. hired ones) into two .avi files about 700mb each, so we're turning full length dvd quality movies into 2 CD's worth.  its goodly :P

"Always cheat, Always Win, the only unfair fight is the one you lose."
WBHighwind

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2003, 10:11:58 PM »

sounds cool, whats it called? That would be nice to try out and see what kind of quality you would get from that to vcd, just to see...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: