BPsite Forums
April 20, 2024, 04:58:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Chestnut  (Read 78232 times)
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2004, 01:58:08 AM »

Blinking, Len looks at Wulfgar and says, "well that's a face I never expected to see again." Frowning, he continued, "and why would I have a room for you?".

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2004, 02:05:33 AM »

Leaning in closely to Len, Wulfgar whispers "I can tell, my old friend, that business is not very well at the moment" He leans back. "Believe me, it would be in your best interests to give me a room."
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2004, 02:13:41 AM »

Len looked directly at Wulfgar. "If I gave you a room," he said, voice firm but low, "would I wake up to find a corpse in my inn?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 02:14:21 AM by SS » Logged

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2004, 02:49:01 AM »

"This depends" Wulfgar says, matching Len's tone and volume with perfection. "Will your actions towards me this night be as crude as our last encounter?"

Wulfgar finally sits back in a stool next to him, as if getting ready to have a long conversation.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2004, 03:19:43 AM »

"My actions then were entirely justified," growled Len, "and you have yet to give me reason for not throwing you out right now. Why are you back?"

Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2004, 04:08:47 AM »

"I would really not like to talk about this now, in front of these drunkards." Whispers Wulfgar. "How much would you like for a rom now?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 04:16:57 AM by Galmort » Logged
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2004, 04:34:22 AM »

Hor'aath looks up from his drink as a strange man enters the bar and begins a hasty conversation with whom he assumed was the owner.  "Indeed, this town has some strange people in it."  Hor'aath muttered to himself as he ordered another pint to drink.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2004, 04:59:53 AM »

Muttering to himself, Ralston enters the bar. Although a newcomer to the area, he is surprised at the lack of people in the tavern. He gets a few strange looks from three men in the corner, mostly at his style of dress. Dressed in a white cloak with a red cross placed in the middle, he is definetly a Knight Templar, and Knights Templar are rumored to dabble int he occult  Looking around he goes to the Common room and sits on a stool.  

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2004, 05:32:16 AM »

*notices that someone else has finally sat down nearby*
"Greetings stranger, who might you be?"  

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2004, 12:42:11 PM »

Len spoke angrily: "There are no rooms here, for you, Wulfgar", then turned away and looked at the odd new arrival. Strange men on a strange night, he thought to himself.

mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2004, 01:54:41 PM »

All but shaking frm the new appearances, Jehl'ran finally took the mug from the table in front of him and unsteadily took a sip. He mutters somthing about Helsa and never on tme then turns to the man who had just sat down and slumps again. "Evening sir, i'd offer you a stool but it seems you've found one," the tone was unsteady and if he had not been sitting here you would believe he had just been flogged.

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2004, 04:03:52 PM »

Ralston turns to the slumped man "Thank you for your kindness"

Then he turns to the man who had just greeted him "The name's Ralston, i've just returned from the Crusade and i'm looking for a place to settle. Can you tell me more about this town, Mr.........?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 04:04:36 PM by Red_Baron » Logged

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2004, 04:35:01 PM »

Alein took a seat with Jaraad and Jehl'ran, nodding to both of them, "A fine night to be lost in your cups, gentlemen." he said quietly, taking a sip from his wine, "All is good, I trust?"
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2004, 04:52:19 PM »

Staring at Ralston mouth working silently, he frowned and turned to the other men." haha! fine night indeed. No weather for hunting, all my bow strings are 3 inches longer than they should be. But then thats nature isnt it."  The frown returns and the mug once more seems a relished point of interest. "How are you none the less?"

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2004, 07:00:05 PM »

<to red baron>
Just call me Hor'aath.  I get the lovely job of protecting these willy little merchents as they travel back and forth.  Doesn't pay much, but I'm not in it for the money.  So, now that you know my lavish and rich history, mind telling me yours?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: