BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: damage  (Read 23563 times)
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 12:53:12 AM »

it realy doesn't make me want to do anything, sept buy more dragon skins

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
Crash2950

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 07:01:49 AM »

I'm still a long way form that type of defense, but at least it gives me something to strive for.
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 07:52:58 AM »

Ilfar figured that one out LONG ago. Then again, how many people have you had with a massiveness of SA?  :huh:
No kidding... but there are still a lot of people who don't know.  

opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2004, 01:29:09 PM »

well at my rank it won't do much for me... i could use only like 20 arrows or sumthing Tongue i could just as well have no SA at all

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Crash2950

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2004, 11:50:45 PM »

I decided to sacrifice weapons in an effort to raise spy level.  I think I finally got all those nuts to quit sabbing all my stuff.  I caught over 100 spies today, all from one clan.  I don't know what I did to make them so mad.  Oh well, I t was nice of them to sacrifice their spies like that.  I figure if I don't have a ton of weapons then they can't sab them.  It's worth a shot.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2004, 03:44:33 AM »

I can't remember the last time I could spy on someone.  Those were fun times, though.  Cheesy  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2004, 06:29:27 AM »

dang, i would love to see your intel page so i could laught at all the morons, yea, that was realy fun
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 06:29:48 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
Crash2950

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2004, 06:52:54 AM »

I really enjoy it.  I almost died when I saw the numbers.  One guy lost 65 spies in a matter of minutes.  He should have just quit after the first time.  I sent him a message because I felt bad.
Wyatthud
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »

well of course there are the 'secrets' so sell all ur weapons for knives, that are cheap to repair all of them, but u'll be without def in the meanwhile (and if u just do it for SA, idunno if it's efficient)
but an other trick? dunno :huh: meh who cares, i'm doing fine as i am
Here's the secret... it's not great.. but it saves damage... only use 1/10 of your items... and they only take 1/10 the damage.

I have yet to take more than 1 point damage since this war began... not by anybody.... and most of you smaller people who hit me do 0 points damage. So, if every time I get hit only takes 0-1 points off my skins, it's pretty damn easy to buy new ones one by one before they get degraded again. There... that's the big secret.

You wanna save your 1,000 flaming arrows from taking heavy damage.... train all but 100 of your men to defense... I bet ya won't take more than 1 point damage on your weapons... of course, your SA will take a dump.. but you can always bring it back up by training...

Dragonskin 1,548 2,560/2,560    <---- see how many I have... anyone who has attacked me, see how many soldiers I have in defense.... not many..... and like I said... most damage i've taken is 1 point per attack.

... I don't know why i'm telling you guys this... I guess it's in hopes that you'll attack LS and not worry too much about weapons damage.
sdklfdskfkdsmjfn
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 11:13:02 PM by SS » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: