BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons  (Read 5176 times)
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« on: December 25, 2003, 12:49:05 AM »

I made this thread for people to talk about their Dungeons and Dragons games.  DnD is one of the most popular tabletop roleplaying games that I know of.  It's really fun to play if you get the right group of people.  We can start off with people telling us a little bit about their favorite character that they've played.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2003, 02:18:55 AM »

well, i like the game, but ive never actually played an official game. first time i saw it, i was like, "fish this, let's just pick races." but ive got this cheap ass 1 level rougue somewhere.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 02:44:06 AM »

Ha.  The farthest I've ever gotten with a character was to 12th level while playing Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil.  I was playing with a bad group of people so it broke down pretty close to the end.  Some people are just too unstable for me.  Anyway, my character was a neutral-good Wizard4/Fighter4/ArcanceArcher4.  Absolutely unfair with a bow in his hands  LOL   When we fought low-level orcs or something I took out 3 per turn.  I had an Icy Burst Mighty Composite Longbow which I called Frostbite.  The damage rolls were disgusting.  It was like 1d8+8 and 1d6 frost damage every time I hit someone.  Then with mage armour, mithral shirt armour, various protective items, and very high dexterity, he was practically untouchable.  When I go to college I'll probably end up playing DnD again when I'm not partying...err...studying.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Paladin_Lothar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 11:39:04 AM »

I am enjoying D&D since 91 startly with legendary Eye of the Beholder.....I am a Paladin in the service of Torm since...I haven't played any other classes..(just once cleric of Torm..) Is there anyone else paladin here????BTW if anyone (bet all) seen LOTR3 Eomer is a true Paladin!! Smiley

Torm grand me strength to Smite Evil until no more![/size]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: