BPsite Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:59:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: TGA Members: Introduce Yourselves  (Read 84068 times)
slayerselune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 04:37:12 PM »

Edited to remove all content.  Like Dirac says, "sorry."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2003, 03:53:10 AM by slayerselune » Logged

The piano's been drinking...not me.--Tom Waite
Dirac_Notation

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 06:48:34 PM »

Edited to remove all content...sorry.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2003, 03:52:05 AM by Dirac_Notation » Logged

"Admire the power of the Dirac notation!"
J.J. Sakurai, Modern Quantum Mechanics, p. 209
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 09:55:22 PM »

Uh... I'll leave my real name censored for security reasons.   :hmmm:

I live in North-East United States area, I am Japanese-American, although I don't remember where I put my US passport...  :paranoid:
I busy myself with sophomore college work but with enough credits to be considered a Junior...
I read tons of manga, watch anime downloaded from the internet(through mIRC), play games: mostly RPG like Morrowind/Diablo1-2-exp/Rangarok/etc, although exceptions include RTS games like StarCraft/WarCraft and Fighting games like Guilty Gear-X-XX and the newly acquired Melty Blood... (oh, did I forget to mention a number of H-games?)

I'm known interchangeably as knight8183, as my e-mail address knight8183@yahoo.com suggests...

I started KoC quite a bit after I went into the anime fansubbing circles in mIRC (introduced to me while I was downloading anime in WinMX)... I still continue as a translator, and am decently proficient in both Japanese and English languages, although any English majors can deduce that my grammar is horrible.
I'm one of the two newly selected council members of TGA (along with Tantanoid...), not really exactly sure why I was chosen... perhaps because of seniority?(been in TGA since a few months into Age 1)  activity? (fairly... despite messed up sleeping habits, exams, and the like)  scapegoat? (people sure like to pick on me... or target for sexual... *ahem* <_< >_>  :paranoid:  :miffed:  :paranoid: )

If anyone visits the network my fansubbing group is based in, come around to irc.mircx.com (i think), #anime-keep .
Come visit around sometime... I'm opped there, although my nicks change every few hours. (anything from GandalfTheOld, Pennywise-the-clown, knight8183, meowmeowmix, Hayase-mitsuki, etc... don't ask.)

koc name:Maaya
Airena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2003, 02:12:31 AM »

Wow, a lot of you guys are younger than I expected.

I don't have much to say; my real name's Karin and I'm Chinese-American (although I'm much better at speaking english than Chinese).  I live in Sacramento, CA, and I'm 15, a sophomore in high school.  I have a huge love for Phantom of the Opera (books, musical, and otherwise), perhaps to the point of obsession.  My favorite bands are Weezer and Jimmy Eat World, although the Brian Setzer Orchestra and Nat King Cole songs are often in/on my CD player or my playlist.  My favorite books are Phantom by Susan Kay and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (trilogy/series) by Douglas Adams.  I like what anime I've seen, and I've taken to reading manga online.  My favorite anime is Trigun, while my favorite manga is Rurouni Kenshin.  I've got a special place in my heart for the Card Captor Sakura manga, though.

A friend of mine got me into KoC back in Age 1.  It's a pretty simple game, but I got amazingly addicted to it.  He lost interest after a while, and now he's gotten me into a game called Gunbound, where my screen name is the exact same as my KoC and board name.

Um. . . I guess that's it.  I'm a generally unexciting person.

[color=333366]Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see. . .
I’m just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy,
Beause I’m easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low.
Anyway the wind blows,
Doesn’t really matter to me,
To me. . .[/color]
FragMaster1972

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 05:41:34 AM »

I'm Eric aka Foster aka Cartman aka Kermit aka Sheen. I'm 18, live about 1 1/2 hours north of NYC, taking a semester off college and working full time at Lowe's. I'm a big techie guy, do a lot of gaming and downloading. I'm big into rock music, Godsmack and Disturbed among my favorite bands. I got into koc about 1/2 a year ago when my friend kept demanding that I click his link, got into TGA shortly after starting KOC, played pretty steadily since then, though I haven't been as active lately.

and I just have to quote Ev:
Bit of a fan of left wing politics, though I try not to flaunt it too much as generally 90% of the population instantly think "hey look its some random kid who thinks he knows liberal shit". Yeah great, did I mention I hate: people who've read 2 history textbooks and think they know stuff (ie. ignorant) / people who try to cover up their ignorance with apathy / wildly abrasive Americans (yeah you all know the type I mean) / the president (do I even need to say which one?).
I couldn't agree more.

1 posts to [span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'][/s]BURSEG!!![/u][/size][/span][/b]
"If you ever find yourself on the side of the Majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain[/color]

DeadCellLinK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2003, 07:57:47 AM »

hello everyone...i dont know if i am a member yet but nonetheless
my name is tweek i am 16 years old and a junoir at BSHS. i run when it is warm....i love KoC and its amazing addictiveness(if thats a word). during my week when im not at school i am usually at either my friends house, girlfriends house, or sitting my fat...well you know...on the computer (adn for the record...i am not fat) during the weekend i am either here, my girlfriends or my friends...i know its thrilling isnt it? i love in ohio...about 30 mins south of ceder point ("america's rocking roller coast"...stupid quote..) i got into koc about a month ago from a yahoo chat room and think i am doing pretty well...i am a member of OAA(Order of the Arcane Archers)

for music i love linkin park and POD.umm you can get me at grinderz1313@yahoo.com my aim is DeadCelLinK and yahoo is grinderz1313
i think that is all......

i love you ash!!!

twEEk
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2003, 06:40:45 AM »

Hello all.  I'm underruler; under for short.  If you wanna know my real name come talk to me on AIM (for you lazy pplz who don't feel like clicking on my name over there it's crazycochise101).  I got into KoC from Karin AKA Airena; we go to the same school and are the same age (except I am older by a month Tongue ).  

I am not a very sporty person, although I do some gymnastics ~_^, and this year is my first year of track.  

P.S.  I think I have Internet ADD
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 12:25:12 AM by underruler » Logged

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
deez

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 10:09:12 PM »

Well I don't think I am a member yet but I will tell ya'll about myself anyways.  My name is Derek,  I am 24 and living in Virginia Beach, Va.  I am currently going on 6 years in the United States Navy.   As for what I do when I am not at work,  I mostly play KOC and talk online.  However One of my friends is trying to get me to play DAOC(Dark Ages Of Camalot)  When I am not playing KOC I enjoy doing things to my car that most would say is a waste of time and money. Ie...performance and show modifactions.  I like all types of music with no individual one as my favorite.  Hope this helps.

P.S. Mountain  Dew is the bomb

When I am not playing KOC I enjoy doing things to my car

We will have none of that filth in Gods house, chi... wait, im aethiest... you can screw your car all you like.[/color]

P.S. Mountain  Dew is the bomb

Its one of the most hazardous substances on this planet. Mountain Dew causes global warming, folks.[/color]

The content of this edit was meant in good taste. If you take offence from it, screw yourself.

The content of that disclaimer was meant in good taste. If you take offense to it... oh wait.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 10:14:52 PM by Rug » Logged
Elvish_Dude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2004, 05:53:09 PM »

Hi, I just joined The Great Alliance and want to get to know you all a little better.
My name in real life is Greg. I am 15 years old and live in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada. I have 1 brother. I like to play playstation and the computer. I really like Kings of Chaos. My favorite race is elves because they are awsome with bows and arrows. I hate Orcs because they are evil, ugly, and stupid. I joined The Great Alliance to rid the world of Orcs which I am sure we will do. My brother is an Orc and wanted me to be one too but I declined. I would never lower my self to that. My brother also wanted me to join NOO but that is for all Orcs and I hate Orcs. I started searching for an alliance with elves that was strong and I found this one. I joined and I think I am going to like it here.
Long live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!

Long Live Elves, Dwarves, and Humans!
Hyvry1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2004, 11:40:31 PM »

Hello i am now a new member!
Name Hyvry1
Race Elves

I hope that i may have all my details up and ready in the great fortress by tomorrow because that is when i will post in there and click lots of links because right now it is 22:38 here and i am really tired.  This smilie kinda says it all  :blink:  
GaladrielDead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2004, 11:49:22 PM »

Question for Rug: This is were I am supose to start introduce myself to the allince?
If so, hear me: My name is Robert and i am 19. I live in Mangalia. That's in the @#@*&^ing Romania (I censored myself). If anyone has the posibility, pls nuke us. This country it's full with stupid people, so no one will miss them.
In real life I am curently waitnig for time to pass, so I can apply to other univeristys. I spend a lot of my time in front of my PC, playing a lot of games and listening music (Gothic, Black, Domm, Death Metal) - real music, not lamers like POD, GodSmack, Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit - they suck big time. sorry about the language, but nobody is perfect.
I also like watching movies and reading books. Some of my favorite writers are Svenn Hassel, James Clavel, John Grisham (think that was his name Tongue ), Frank Herbert, Paul K. Dirk, Issac Asimov, Edgar Alln Poe and some romanian writers.
Been playing KoC for a week, so I'm a newbie, but improving.  Cheesy  

long live true metalheads.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2004, 12:03:41 AM »

umm no he meant the 'welcome to new members' thread but this is cool to.  o and we dont give a fuck about  language. (as long as its in english of american <_< )  
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2004, 10:59:58 PM »

One tip for you GaladrielDead,
Build up your Covert skill to at least 10,000: you do this by hiring spy's and raising your spy skill

Also

Hello everyone.......My name is KILLUMALL and i have a Drinking Problem. just kidding  LOL
  well im im 14 and i live in New York I am im love with One girl but i think she hates me ( im dealign with that) I think all 6th graders should get Shot,Killed,Run over, Drive by, stabbed etc. Ummm I like The Offspring, Linkin Park, 3 Doors Down, 3 Days Grace, and some rap preferably Ludicris and Snoop Dogg

And i am usually they guy who says random crap including
Carpet bombing, Mole people, Duct tape fingers, Evil cans of Cheese Steaks etc  :ph34r:

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
Crash2950

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2004, 02:50:37 AM »

gone... just gone.  Hate it when he does that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 10:28:29 PM by Crash2950 » Logged
DKi9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2004, 07:06:06 PM »

Well I guess here goes.

My name is Sanjay, and I live outside of Houston, Texas, home of Super Bowl 38.  I am Indian (Asian), but was born in NY.  I am a student at the Art Institute of Houston, studying Culinary Arts.  I hope to one day become a renowned chef.  I'm 26 years old, and my hobbies include music (all sorts, but mainly rap), movies (Bruce Willis rocks), and fishkeeping.  Oh, and of course, cooking.  I don't know what else to say, so I'll stop saying it.

Sanjay

Sunny days wouldn't be special
if it wasn't for rain;
Joy wouldn't feel so good
if it wasn't for pain.
Death gotta be easy
cuz life is hard;
It'll leave you physically, mentally
and emotionally scarred.

50 Cent
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print