BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:39:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: TGA Members: Introduce Yourselves  (Read 83782 times)
Rug

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2003, 10:49:49 PM »

This is a thread for current members of the Great Alliance to post a personal Bio of themselves, and generally introduce themselves to the rest of the forum.

"Hi, im diskreet" is not an introduction. Spam of any kind in this thread will not be tolerated.

Please include contact details, if applicable.

Right, lets get to know each other a little better Smiley.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 11:46:56 PM »

Okay then, me first.  My name is Greg.  I'm 17 years old, making me a senior in high school. I live in a suburban town in New Jersey.  I play basketball and tennis for my school but love playing volleyball.  Our school doesn't offer a guys team so that sucks.  What's really sweet about my school is the fact that seniors like myself get to go home after 6 periods of class at 12:20.  My friends and I go out to lunch a lot when work doesn't get in the way.  I know nothing about computers.  I do well in school despite my excessive laziness.  I've simply learned how to cheat the system.  I do the absolute minimal amount of work necessary to get grades I consider acceptable (A in non-honors courses and B in honors courses).  I refuse to study for anything.  I'm just finishing up applying to colleges and don't really have much of an idea what I want to do or where I want to go.  I think something for the CIA would be cool so maybe I'll take criminal justice courses and see what happens.  I like mostly rock music, but some punk too.  I used to play DnD, which I enjoyed a lot, but the people I played with were too flaky.  I'm pretty much an average high school senior doing the things you would expect a person like me to do.  My e-mail and AIM screenname are listed in my profile, but if you wanted to contact me I recommend AIM.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 12:27:49 AM »

Dont pick on diskreet.

NS33 lives in northern Virginia, Great Falls, to be more exact, and for those of you wanting to visit me, stop on by and I'll whip out the entertainment!  Cheesy  I currently attend Langley High School in McLean, VA as a junior (grad year 05). Its very uncustomary for me to start on a project or homework the day its assigned. Usually, its lots of coffee the night before its due, and no sleep for the rest of the week.  :cool: Around here, its the  :cool: thing to do.  :hehe:  I am a computer person since both my parents have been in the field of computer since the mid 70s, so if you want to avoid me, stay away from IRC or any messengers  Wink I've yet to take my second SAT which will most likely determine which college I'm looking at, probably an in-state college like UVA, VA-Tech, William and Mary, or NOVA or Georgetown  :ph34r: Other than that, I dunno what else there is to say. Some more stuff can be found at my website.  :sheep:  
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 02:02:23 AM »

Where's yours Rug? Tongue

Hello everyone, I'm me and I live here. I'm 21 years old and at the University of Hertfordshire, studyingwaiting for a degree in Computer Science BSc Hons. I don't do any 'real' sports (unless you include online gaming Tongue), though it would be nice if I could do table-tennis, and a few martial arts. I'm a computer geek. I spend most of my time on the computer, either working on one of my many projects, infesting forums, playing games, or many other things. However, I also have two other main hobbies which both take up a fair bit of my time (though not as much as I'd like them to); reading books and plotting world domination. I like all kinds of music, but my favourite band is Evanescence. Other hobbies I have involve RPGing, researching religions & myths, jumping over random obstacles, and eating cheese. I don't get enough time to do any of them either. Up near here is a link to my website. My current main project, aside from navigating the perilous waters of uni coursework, is updating this to make it an even more unique design and to cover even more things about me.
Contacting me is best done through this forum, or by e-mail; xdkgjndjf@bpsite.co.uk, though you might catch me on IRC, or MSN if you're very lucky.

Smiley
« Last Edit: December 06, 2003, 04:41:58 PM by SS » Logged

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2003, 05:19:37 AM »

this information was boring me. *pops gum*
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 11:23:38 PM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2003, 05:25:24 AM »

Lord Lanair's name is (no, it's NOT "Lord Lanair") Chris, who lives in North Salem.  Chris spends most of his (wasted) time playing computer games (no, he is not really computer-literate).  When not enjoying himself, he is doing homework (always the last day before it is due) or reading fantasy books.  Chris enjoys playing.... umm.... soccer (or more specifically, refereeing games for little 12 year olds).  He is a junior in the N.S. High School, where he recieves waaaaay too much work.  One would not know it  :rolleyes:  but he is a random person, who rarely makes sense (it seems to be either the awkward vocabulary, the ability of Chris to spell correctly, or his naturally effervescent personality).  Oh, and he has a pessimistic, cynical, and humorous outlook on life all at once.  Cheesy

EDITS:  Lord Lanair/Chris/he also likes most types of music, mostly classical and jazz.  He would also like to say that his current signature explains a lot...  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 20, 2003, 05:19:27 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 05:33:17 AM »

SS there is no link at the top of the page, you know that! :hmmm: coughlazycough

Anyway, i am matt_the_shark, but you can call me sharky, since that's what everyone else calls me.  I ama sophomore at Central Square High School in a suburb about 30 mins north of Syracuse, NY.  Let's see, athletics, yes. Swimming, swimming, and more swimming! Tongue  I swim independent for the nottingham high school varsity swim team and i practice six days a week.  I am a big fan of Linkin Park (as my avi sometimes shows) but I like other rock as well, including blink 182, hoobastank (i have no clue how they spell it.....:paranoid:), trapt, and....some...other.....band.......Tongue.  anyway, you can find me on irc, whether you can talk to me or not through all the spam is yours to answer. Tongue You can also find me on AIM whenever i'm on the computer.

//pokes rug with his hot brand

//hides the brand and runs away

do your bio! Cheesy

Terrie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 06:15:37 AM »

Hi I'm a bearded, long haired, Dew drinking, deer killing, guitar amp buiding, red neck from the west coast of Michigan. In real life I'm a truck driver, with lots of hobbies, a wife (Eyelady), and a African Grey Parrot, that watches us play on the computer.

Oh yeah I'm most likely the "Old Fart" of the Alliance. So if I do something stupid it's just the oldtimers settling in. Wink

Here's a sound clip of a amp I build. PJS5557 did the guitar playing. Clip
« Last Edit: December 06, 2003, 06:50:31 AM by Terrie » Logged
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2003, 01:15:48 PM »

Rug posted this topic moments before he went to Bed. Not long enough to type an Essay.

Hi, I'm also me and I also live here. I'm 15 years old, studying at Marlwood High School in my last year of Compulsary Education. Sports in general bore me. In my world, time spent hitting a piece of animal around a pitch/court etc is time better spent doing something else. Like sleeping. I spend much of my time on the Computer, or playing on the PS2. I spend waaay too much time here, and on other forums, most of which are linked to my two other passions: Role Playing, and Ancient History. Most of my time on the computer is spent listening to music as well as some other activity, because silence sucks. My favourite band is a perfect circle. I also like many other bands, including, but not limited to, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, Tool and One Minute Silence. Other hobbies include mockery, and flirting with Anna.

I would like to note that Anna isnt a loser, and doesnt bug me. Her hobbies include beating herself up over things she shouldnt, and being hugged by me (mostly the latter Smiley).

Reach me preferably Via AIM or Email, both linked below. I try to avoid MSN sometimes, as I have quite a few annoying contacts who bug me for no reason whatsoever most of the time, but actually need something legitimate other times so I cant block them *sigh*.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 10:52:58 PM by Rug » Logged
diskreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2003, 07:21:32 PM »

hi, i'm diskreet.

i live at home and work over at my job.  i study over at my school when i feel like i need to learn something.  i like controlling people's minds without them knowing it.  your best bet to reaching me is definitely on IRC.  cheers.

might upon might.
strength upon strength.
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2003, 10:00:24 PM »

Hi, i'm biteme360, if you go on IRC my name there is Shadow_King.

I'm 18,  i live in South Carolina, and i am a dude.   I'm currently attending the University of South Carolina(USC)(Go Gamecocks) my major is computer engineering and i am a geek.  I know hardware, i'm learning software, and as you can probably tell, i hate english 101.  I could probably lay out almost anyone in football if i had ever played on a real team.  When i'm not doing dumb essays i spend my time working out at a brand new gym that USC just finished building this year, or chilling out on various games. For music i've started listening to rap a while ago and like it, but in general anything with a good beat i'll listen to. Oh, and i'm completely hopeless with spelling without spellcheck.
My comp is usually online and my msn name is Biteme360, you can leave me a msg prity much anytime but i probably won't be at my comp when you leave it.
I am realy the secret leader behind KoC, i control all major aliances, all of the largest wars and biggest happening i have either started or stoped depending on if it went with my plans of world domination, think of me as the dogbert of KoC. Thats my story, you can chose to belive or not.

rug, I LIKE MOUNTAIN DEW, get over it.

Mountain Dew is the most viscious toxic agent ever released upon this earth. I fear for your soul.
and god is it good.[/size][/font][/i]
*edit, don't mess with my posts dang it, and ps, NS, your website is awsome, i love the little picture/banner/thing at the top of the home page that does all the info of the person

Also people who refer to themselves in the third person scare me.

If you can't get to irc or msn the email that i have set up for online games and other semi(read NOT)-inportant stuff is Biteme3600@yahoo.com( not a typo, that is 3600, interestingly 360 was taken.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2003, 11:32:56 PM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2003, 03:11:06 AM »

Sup? I'm Red_Baron, also known as Rasaul Martinez. I'm a almost 15 year old black teen who lives in Harlem(the good part) My high school is frikin huge and give a lotta hw. I like sports, my favorite to play is basketball, to watch is American football. I just got my cast off two days ago and scored 24 points in my b-ball game today and we won 56-49. I like playing videogames a lot, especially Final Fantasy, especially FFT.   for music, rap is ok, rock is pretty good, but R&B and funk are KICK@$$!!! History is my thing. I'll kick your @$$ on every history fact. I espeically like planes and learning about World War I aces, hence the name.

Btw i'm an assassin sent by the secret organization WTF.

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
PJS5557

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2003, 06:42:39 PM »

:ph34r: My name is Paul - I'm 39. I'm terrie's best freind. I live 1 mile from him in Michigan - about 4 miles from Lake Mich. Been playin guitar over 20 years - studied music theory for 4 years. That sound clip is not even close to my best work. I currently play out of a Marshall amp(cause terrie still owes me a tube amp) :angry:  Gibson guitar. Terrie helped me build my computer and it is fully geared for music - put it this way - it can rock the biggest hall in this town. Other than music and computers I am currently engaged - my girlfriend lives across the street from me(about 200 feet away) Me and terrie try to do some fishing when we can and he's trying to get me into bow hunting. I'm a detroit lions fan and a bud drinking man. :ph34r:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 01:42:43 AM by PJS5557 » Logged
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2003, 07:52:39 PM »

This'll be Vince then...

we'll move on now shall we?

I'm 15 (16 this year) and bored in the UK so you all have a good guess at the kinda stuff I get up to. Vandalising drinks dispensers, pleading for social acceptance...all sorts of pointless crap. Actually I get to a fairly decent school, apparently one of the top co-ed in the country "King Edward VI Five ways" yeah sounds grand dunnit? you know the type, one of those schools where everyone talks like they need a slap. So when I'm not at my mate's, in the cinema etc, I like to chill out and surf the net, listen to some Ska etc. get away from the pressure a little. Used to be a big fan of retro gaming, not so much now though, so i visited the Shining force forums and someone recruited me into their KOC army which was how I ended up here.

I listen to a little Ska, not too much though. Play a little UT2k3, but not so much now I'm non-clan. Watch some anime films, though not quite as much as some of you out there. Yeah I'm a bit of a confused teenager, tryin to find out who I am, but hey at least I don't think I'm some sort of an ogre running around ravaging random women (obscure reference to his lack of roleplay skills). Sports, most of the time I just don't give a damn, though I like a bit of Badminton so I take that quite seriously, football (soccer) is the only game that I CANNOT play...at all.

Bit of a fan of left wing politics, though I try not to flaunt it too much as generally 90% of the population instantly think "hey look its some random kid who thinks he knows liberal shit". Yeah great, did I mention I hate: people who've read 2 history textbooks and think they know stuff (ie. ignorant) / people who try to cover up their ignorance with apathy / wildly abrasive Americans (yeah you all know the type I mean) / the president (do I even need to say which one?).

So yeah, ironic really that for a guy who dosen't know much about himself, I sure pass a lot of judgement on other people. But you know, thats just who I am...

(oh yeah, want the rest of my name? you ain't gettin it Tongue)
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2003, 02:04:45 AM »

Hi I'm Bill
I live in Cincinnati and work north of Dayton so I drive 140 miles round trip every work day. That means I listen to a lot of music mostly Foo Fighters, Modest Mouse, Dirty Vegas, Gorrilaz, No Doubt. Just about everything except country.
My kids introduced me to KOC and now it consumes much of my free time. I also like frisbee golf when its a little warmer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: