BPsite Forums
April 20, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Starcraft  (Read 17291 times)
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2003, 12:37:51 AM »

topic numero uno for this area!
ok, starcraft is my favorite game on the pc, right up there with worms. it's fairly basic, easy to catch on too, but fairly difficult to master. i personally favor the terrans, with their armies of seige tanks and wraiths and such. how about you guys?

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
whiteknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 01:17:13 AM »

never could get into starcraft......when it came to those games i was always a big fan of warcraft 2 and command and conquer red alert

When you plan for the worst, all suprises are pleasant
-Gaul

Cavalry General Retired.
But remember, once a Knight of the Order, always a Knight of the Order
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 01:21:18 AM »

yeah, command and conquer is ok, but i always had a thing against warcraft. ive always felt that they were ripping off starcraft. but that cant be it, cause it's made by the same company.

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 02:01:47 AM »

<- check the avatar, need i say more, C&C rocks to, i'm getting generals soon

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 02:06:16 AM »

Someone wanna tell me what Starcraft is EXACTLY? What makes it diffrent, what is the reason I should buy it? Can I find you people on there (or say people are you) and blow you up? Can I make myself run in circles screaming the chickens are coming, the chickens are coming?

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
PhantomDarkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 02:38:41 PM »

its an RTS game, basically where you are in control of a base of a chosen race.  there are three races, terran (humans) zerg (weird looking biological aliens) and Protoss (cool looking Physic aliens).  Your goal is to build up your base, and be able to destroy enemy bases.

Blah Blah Blah

"Hey Mr. Gopher, its me, Mr. Rabbit.  Just an ordinary rabbit, not plastic explosives or anything."  Caddyshack
Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2003, 03:03:00 PM »

you wouldn't find me on starcraft, only cause my stinking CD won't let me play the game on my comp it got scratched up, but i am on diablo 2 exp. a lot, and all the people playing games on b.net can talk to each , oh, i play on the U.S. East server

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 05:55:43 PM »

ooo I love Diablo i'm gonna start a  thread in it's honor :lol:   Don't buy starcraft it sux but Warcraft now that is a good game
PhantomDarkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 06:04:20 PM »

starcraft RULES!!!  watch, when SC2 comes out, its gonna be BIG!

Blah Blah Blah

"Hey Mr. Gopher, its me, Mr. Rabbit.  Just an ordinary rabbit, not plastic explosives or anything."  Caddyshack
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 08:49:28 PM »

word up homey!  

Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 08:58:41 PM »

i'm waighting for D3, that will be HUGE B)  

Shadow Hawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2003, 01:07:53 AM »

Starcraft ownz.  I agree with u evilknight, terran best.  You just got to love mass wraith and battlecruiser armies...with a group of siege tanks on the ground...mmm....anywho, are u still playing on b.net?  I like warcraft III as well, been playing that a lot lately.  it's a bit easier to get good at than Starcraft was, which is annoying, but it has some really cool stuff in it. (eg. heroes and all the magic crap, plus the fact ive always loved medi-evil games more than space ones).

I loved C&C when it was around.  Covert Operations, the add-on, was sooo good.  then gay red-alert came out, and it was crap...then all the other crap came out slowly, RA2 and Yuri's Revenge, both sucked.  Original C&C was the best.  C&C Renegade was also crap, hated that game, hopefully Generals will be better.

"Always cheat, Always Win, the only unfair fight is the one you lose."
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2003, 01:15:47 AM »

you're right. the only dissapointment to the C&C series was the N64 version. it sucked

Shadow Hawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2003, 01:22:29 AM »

lol, who plays console anyway??  hehehehe....last console i owned was a SEGA!  damn that thing was good.  I had Sonic the Hedgehog, Alex the Kid and Mortal Kombat!  Best games ever...

"Always cheat, Always Win, the only unfair fight is the one you lose."
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2003, 01:26:07 AM »

ah, sonic the hedgehog.... boy does that bring back memories. never did beat the game. sonic the hedgehog, battletoads, battletoads2, battletoads and double dragons, sonic spinball, teenage mutant ninja turtle battle arena, doctor robotnics mean bean steaming machine, boy those were all great games.  

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: