BPsite Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:38:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phoenix stile!  (Read 6652 times)
master_kamui

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2003, 08:49:25 AM »

After been totaly screwed I must come back from ashes, but what's the best way?  Should I make me unsab first?(maybe that was my mistake) or should I raise the other stats a little bit first?
I think I need some help..........................
Dark0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 12:36:37 PM »

unsab first and then all the others i think is best

Nobody's perfect but i am pretty fishin close
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 01:55:24 PM »

do unsab before ANYTHING else. Get no more than 10 2560s, otherwise it'd be too big a loss. When you attack, put it all in banks if you're not gonna spend it immediately.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 04:21:50 PM »

Better yet, don't attack.  Buy 90% atack weapons with turn gold, and then when you have enough, sell them to get a level up spyskill.  Don't train any spies if you do this until after you have lvl. 9 or 10, as it will severly subtract from your gold per turn.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 11:45:16 PM »

*Starts crying from memory of being destroyed.  Not many people can cry after that… being destroyed and all
I’ve spent a lot of time getting immune, and then working on defense...a defense that can't be taken away by sab'ing!

*was here
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 01:12:01 AM »

Don't know what your soldier situation is. If you can wait on TBG do what Lord Lanair suggests. If you need attack turns for gold save up turns and pick a time when you can keep attacking until you have enough gold. You will need a lot of spies to become immune so increase unit production or join an alliance to maximize clicks.
master_kamui

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2003, 04:32:07 PM »

I'm saving turns for later, waiting for the right moment.  Someday it will come when I can laugh at what happened to me before(though I don't know when is gonna be...........)
First raise my CA and then when nothing bad can happen the rest.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2003, 12:32:18 AM »

Your luck failed you this time... Smiley

Anywys, if you know who did it ill put there name in the attack requests thread for you.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2003, 05:28:19 AM »

And get on the alliance recruiting list.  That will really increase the TBG you get!  Wink  

-Que sera, sera.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2003, 05:46:38 AM »

the sad thing is that you can always come back from being wiped-out, but it always seems that you've lost a bit that just can't be gained back

*was here
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2003, 01:51:13 AM »

Like 4000 places in rank?  LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

ya, and, like having 20 or so axes and Dskins more then what you have now... :hmmm:  Tongue  

*was here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: