BPsite Forums
May 29, 2024, 01:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SOX WIN, 10-3, CAVE MAN SCORES A GRAND SLAM.  (Read 12245 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2004, 05:27:05 AM »

Nuff said, bitches.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 06:04:58 AM »

Cave Man?  :huh:

But yeah, I'm glad for Boston... they deserve finally getting to (and hopefully winning) a WS.  Plus, now I can lord it over a girl at our school who's a major Yankee fan, and who laughs at me because I like the Packers!  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 08:03:57 PM »

yet the curse lives on... :ph34r:

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 08:06:32 PM »

MATT AND THE YANKS GOT SERVED!!!!111
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 12:18:27 AM »

Cave Man = Damon the Demon.

The curse is so lifted already.... my dad has been waiting for this since he was EIGHT it was SO FUCKING AWESOME. We muted the TV and CRANKED THE TALLICA! m/

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 01:12:48 AM »

the red sox have gone to the world series already, that's not the curse.  they got beat by the mets when they went before.  the curse is that they will not WIN the world series

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 02:48:23 AM »

Who cares, Matt? You were right, this was almost like a year ago... except the Sox beat the living shit out of the Yankees. I hope you won't go around gloating about the only team in league sport history to lose a series after leading 3-0.

Actually, if you do, that's fine. ^_^
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 03:30:00 AM »

Hey- it's an accomplishment... a record even!  LOL  

-Que sera, sera.
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 06:03:58 AM »

I am aware of waht the curse IS.alright?  But the curse was jkust lifte right there in that game by damons slam.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 08:37:32 PM »

still, the curse lives on Smiley

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 11:25:53 PM »

Back to the original topic...

RED SOX WON AND YANKEES LOST W00T

^_^ That's all that matters
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2004, 02:59:56 AM »

but, still, the red sox are gonna lose to st. louis, and thus ensure that the curse continues Smiley

ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2004, 04:05:56 AM »

Matt, stop deviating from the fact that you came to me when the Yanks were leading 3-0 and more or less said the Yankees are going to win. About the curse, I couldn't care less. The Sox beat the Yankees. Simple as that? See? Yankees = no playoffs. Yankees = beaten by Sox. Yankees = only team in any sport history to lose after leading 3-0. Yankees = team for teh losers.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2004, 04:39:08 AM »

Hehe... I agree.  LOL

Still, I think the Sox have a chance to win the World Series... though I don't know how good St. Louis is (in my mind, the NL is associated with the Mets, and they suck).  Cheesy  

-Que sera, sera.
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2004, 01:19:11 AM »

ah, but they beat the red sox last time they (red sox) were in the world series Tongue
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 01:19:51 AM by matt_the_shark » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: