BPsite Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Drauka's stuff  (Read 47693 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2004, 06:00:20 AM »

This is what it's like to be furious, yet faceless and unknown
Overlooked like an insignificant petty little lawn gnome.
Smiling about as warm as the warmth of an unforgiving stare.
And my stare is like the firestorm of my psycho hate filled glare.
Yet my face remains still, unaltered by my dark sneer that is snide.
Watching almost bug eye'd you might have thought that I had slowly died.
Shall I praise the stars that I am one who can never take the blame?
Or curse them, because no one recognizes me or knows my name.

I am replacing my pride with substantial emotionlessness.
Your god has failed you now, it is even I who is saintly blessed.
Everyone else has the same sad mentality and privileges,
As me, we all live priced and prideless nearing our mental edges.
We have nothing to love of our own, and we sell out if we can.
Until we have grown old and there is nothing left to sell, we're bland.
We are the metaphorical whores of a new generation.
We let our minds go blank and we just lie there for the duration.

We let ourselves get fucked over by those who think them our betters.
When these same people are scared shitless and are repeat bed wetters.
We let our intellectuals be suppressed and smoothly smothered.
We gain satisfaction from what would taste bitter to another.
From an older generation that fears change in society.
This publicity telling me to be the same, will silence me.
My mind is even now worn, perhaps my thoughts will never be born.
Never have one, is the best way to get rid of a mental thorn.

I was, am and will forever be, just like you.

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2004, 06:23:54 AM »

do you ever stop writing?  I mean all your stuff is beyond good.   and you just keep posting more and more.  where the hell does it come from? *studies the side of Druaka's head*
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2004, 08:00:21 AM »

Well all of my poems have inperfections.

Such as the 4th line of this one... psycho doesnt quite fit, but it keeps the meter on... and the 18th line "repeat bed wetters" Eugh... well it might be good but it is also poor in ways that I cannot understand.
I will be taking special writing courses next year to set me up for coledge. Perhaps by then I wont see all of the flaws that are unfortionatly their.
On a side note, I haev a folder called "Failed Attempts At Greatness" Where I put poems that.... didnt quite make the cut... it makes up for the highest percentage of my poems, and songs.
I only introduce poems that get to go into other folders like Philo and Sick Rick. (Philo would be philosophical, and Sick Rick are poems where I try to match 16th-18th centuary poetry, such as My Love My Pain.)

You ask what alot of people ask... I just putmyself in a mock situation and write my feelings. I put my self in hell and wrote the bar. I put myself "alone" and wrote Thirst, as well as Psychopaths Love Poem, and Unlucky. Really isnt hard, try it some time.  

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2004, 08:05:36 AM »

amazing.  if you happen to die in a freak accident around . .  *looks at watch* noon est tomarrow can i have your brain?
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2004, 05:44:51 PM »

Considering its just about noon eastern time now, go ahead

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2004, 02:43:23 AM »

whoops didnt wake up till 8 pm.  shame too i would have loved to have your brain Sad
« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 02:55:02 AM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2004, 04:08:53 AM »

Grayer
Is their color, or are the worlds gray?
If there is, are they cold and permanent?
Question sent; if so will they forever stay?
The simple colors that, define the gray?

Contemplate “worlds” ‘cause there are many.
Dark tasteless perception allows free reign.
Touching pain; brushing of color against me.
Art is blurring my senses mercilessly.

Shades of black and white hang in my vision.
The harsh pain of color has made me blind.
Left behind; sanity shot with precision.
Stealing my senses with one incision.

The world is not dark, yet it is not bright either.
No sense of touch, and no sense of hearing.
Defining gray; living for I need neither.
No taste, no smell, my memories whither.

My senses are far grayer than before.
Senses ride the gray lightning, watch me soar.
Remorse for there is not left to remorse for.
Cry not, for my graying wounds are not sore.

If you can’t tell my blight immediately,
I could let you in on a gray secret.
But keep it; for my senses are memory.
I ask; will anyone remember me?

[Edit] Sorry slashes didnt go through [/edit]

If anyone has trouble picking up the rhyme scheme

The meaning I will tell if their are a couple guesses, and...
Symetry Six letters in title Six stanzas. Not a coincidence
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 11:57:50 PM by Drauka » Logged

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2004, 07:19:17 AM »

You posting the rhyme scheme doesn't help w/me knowing what you are talking about. Teach me teach me!!

My senses are far grayer than before.

Um...that doesn't sound smooth...I'm not sure if taking out the "far" would set off the ...thing...but I think if you put "grayer" In then it would be weird to make it more grayer...or something.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 06:05:16 AM by underruler » Logged

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2004, 11:46:11 PM »

Picky Picky...

The senses are memory
The color is death.

It is about a dieing man Smiley

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2004, 04:58:16 AM »

death to the infedels!  *giggles* I should probably leave before I say soemthing  weird.  
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2004, 10:00:40 PM »

The poem is still in its rough draft form. Loose rhyme and even looser meter. Weak rythm, but good content.

Of the night before I was betrayed.

I committed suicide, last night.
When I saw you kissing him, I cried.
So I got some wire and tied it to the light.
Tied it to my neck, flipped switch, and died... I did.

While I lied there on the floor,
Convulsing from electricity,
I only wanted it to more,
Pass through my body.

On the news, fatality, there was.
Because I felt that no one loved me, but they did.
And now none well ever see,
My colored personality, ever again, they won’t.

But then I felt my soul and I,
Rip form my body and then a-rise.
Floating up and feelings opened my eyes, they did.
Shivering and looking down upon, gods prize,

I realized I had made a mistake,
Then my reality began to shake.
Then a frightful trip ever did I take.
To my girlfriends house the day after the wake.

It dawned on me that she loved me,
And not that other guy, oh why,
Why oh why did I go and have to die.
Why oh why had I committed Suicide?

At this one moment I wished for life,
And no answer really came,
‘Til I floated down to hell.
And my feelings of you remained the same.

Of the night before I was betrayed.

Signature:

I am;
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

Jason H. Fredricks'
mole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2004, 10:40:57 PM »

:miffed: rough? if thats rough draft i will beg for the final, i enjoyed that in a sadistic way

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2004, 11:48:43 PM »

I enjoyed that in a none sadistic way. Tongue

wow that was good.  all your stuff is good.  *goes back to planning a way to get drauka's brain*
matt_the_shark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2004, 01:39:23 AM »

/me knocks out drauka, hires a elite brain surgeon, and steals his brain

Cheesy

Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2004, 01:58:40 AM »

hey I wanted that Shocked  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: