BPsite Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 27249 times)
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2003, 06:21:41 PM »

USE UR OWN DAMN THREADS!!!!!

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2003, 10:47:18 PM »

No.  Tongue  

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2003, 10:49:28 PM »

o.o I love Final Fantasy... XD *Decided to talk about it, for she's stupid like that. ^^*. All Final Fantasies I've played are my favorite... Or just any game by SquareSoft. XD My favorite game is FFVII, my favorite game graphic thingehs are in FFVIII, and my favorite battle system is in FFT... XD I'm stupid. I know. Hate me. Now... Ehehehehe... Sooo many bishies. O_o

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:
SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!

hi visit mai art site kthnx bai
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2003, 11:00:50 PM »

ok, everyone knows that ffx is the best one, ff7 is right up there with it though...
(i had to say that or id probly get mugged, so many people liked 7 more than 10)

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2003, 12:05:28 AM »

I don't have FFX...But I play it whenever I steal it from Lesleh...<.< I need to go play FFT somemore before I start ranting about it. For hours and hours...And hours...And hours...And some more hours...And then I'll stop. o_O I thought my brother was going to get FFX for his birthday, but he didn't.

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

WBHighwind

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2003, 01:55:34 AM »

I thought that FFT was a great concept, I just wish they would make another one like it
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2003, 02:17:49 AM »

I think there's a Final Fantasy Tactics II, but I dunno what it's like, for I haven't played it. I have a ROM of FFT for the GBAdvance. >.> It's not like the PlayStation game...But it says it's FFT. o_O It's all...Japaneseish...But I know how to throw rocks at people! ^^

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2003, 03:27:03 PM »

nice Cheesy
got the game(FFTA = Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) myself as well (rom, of course)
if you need tips/help on it, don't mind asking me
if you use VisualBoyAdvance, i can even give you some cheats Cheesy

i ought to finish playing Final Fantasy Origins, but when you've already played the WonderSwan version of Final Fantasy 1 and 2, i really don't see the point in re-playing them on PSX emulator... (altho the intro for both of them are COOL and SPIFFY)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2003, 03:27:34 PM by GandalfTheOld » Logged

koc name:Maaya
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2003, 05:58:18 PM »

Nyy...I need to buy Final Fantasy Origins...>.> I used to have FF1, 2, 3, or something for the Nitendo...I think. I'm too stupid to remember. I do use VisualBoy Advance but I had to delete it so it's saved somewhere on a CD. o_O So the only ROM I can play right now is some MKR thingeh for the SNES...

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

ViperXIV

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2003, 12:22:05 AM »

I tihnk that FFX is the best, but FVII comes in a close second.  Square needs to remake FFVII with new graphics.  Imagine seeing Areis die with the graphics in FFX.  I also used to have FFII for SNES.  That game rocked.
WBHighwind

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2003, 12:38:12 AM »

But square shafted us on FF 1,2,&3 because the 1 2 and 3 that was released in the US was actually 3 5 and 6 I believe... If you like square games, then I would highly recommend Xenogears. Its battle system is awesome and it has good gameplay as well as graphics...  :cool:  
Asura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2003, 09:42:22 PM »

I've wanted to play Xenogears. >.> I play Legend of Mana alot, but I just know two people who like it (Zachy-kun and Lesleh. I borrow it from Lesleh...'Cause I'm poor.). o.O...

~Ashura Sakuya

Asura's artness. D:

xyph

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2003, 02:14:11 AM »

LOL ff for the nes.. my my  i thought that was total awsome back in the day Cheesy.. but if you wanna talk highly of ff for nes.. add guantlet in there... *blue warrior needs life badly* *blue warrior is about to die* Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... game over.... .. LOL i dont know how many levels was on that game.. LOL farthest i got, with my cousin, was level 120 something... and we gave up.... but then again.. there was the track game, with the running pad Cheesy that was great.... duck hunt.. omg.. badass!! .. then they came out with the power glove.. SWEEEEEEET! oh yea.. back to ff. LOL i still have the very first nes version...... haha i'll keep it forever.... *i would still play it.... hmm.. wonder if i could get a game genie "spelling?" LOL those were cool* SQUARESOFT OWNZ ALL

WBHighwind

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2003, 06:15:48 AM »

Xenogears is awesome, also try out FF Tactics, its a twist on the whole FF rpg theme but it has a cool storyline and a badass battle system
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2003, 12:32:39 PM »

duck shooting is awsome! a shame they don't make games like that anymore... simple, but addicting...
n e1 here that had an atari lynx? that really was great stuff and way ahead of its time, it had colour screen, when the gameboy was still in one of the first versions, the gameboy had colour screen like 5 years later... ow and the games became so cheep later on a price of what now would be ~€5,-
a shame that mine died tho...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 12:33:06 PM by opperdude » Logged

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: