BPsite Forums
May 18, 2024, 03:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: for the USA peoples  (Read 100873 times)
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2004, 06:10:14 PM »

i think we need to gets the views of the governments and public sorted out. people need education on goings on in the world not how many red beads they might pull out of a bag at any given time.

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2004, 06:15:54 PM »

Why does take make me think Mole doesn’t like algebra 2 and the section on probability?…
LOL

*was here
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2004, 09:32:15 PM »

i love algebra but probability is so boring

"you are standing in a bank and you find a gun. what is the probability of the regional maths examiner is holding up the que that your standing in, 2 days after payday when your overdraft is due?"

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2004, 02:46:41 AM »

Too tired to quote...

SMI- about your thing, sorry if I sound a little cynical but those people with the low paying jobs that are being out-sourced are just a casualty of the economy.  If you want a job in the world today, you should go to college and find a management or service position once you graduate.  And about the immigrants... I've been told that without them in the country, the economy would collapse (quote my History/Economics teacher), but I don't know how true that is.  Mebbe we could just get rid of them, and move all the blue collar unemployed to those positons?  :mellow:

Rug- the point with flat tax rates is that they should be incredibly low to begin with.  That way, the poor dude still has enough money to get by, and the rich person can use his money for investing in the market or buying goods and services, which will help the economy.  I honestly don't feel much sympathy for the poor person (he should have found a better job/gotten an education/tried to advance further in life), but I do feel some, which is why I propose a 10% tax rate instead of a 50% one.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2004, 07:03:31 PM »

Lainar, I showed my brother your last post, and this was his reaction.

From Enslavement to Obliteration: Who is he, where does he live, and where's the Beretta?
From Enslavement to Obliteration: "Elitist motherfucker, eh? You're alright, so fuck the little guy, eh? Hope you don't like your kneecaps!" *BLAM*

I honestly don't feel much sympathy for the poor person (he should have found a better job/gotten an education/tried to advance further in life)

[li] Have you considered that some families are poverty stricken, and can't do a fucking thing about it because big business has fucked them/conservatives have cut the budget for income support?
[li] Have you considered that, and there is no way to say this tactfully, perhaps the person is not capable of rising above that low paid job? You'd fuck someone financially for not being academically gifted?
[li] You're fine with the knowledge that flat taxes may cause poor people to starve to death, and you defend this by saying they could've got an education?!

In the U.N, we call this a 'human rights violation.'

Whoops! You're not human.[/size]

which is why I propose a 10% tax rate instead of a 50% one. wink.gif

... Which wouldn't produce a fraction of what you tax people now! Smart move, dipshit.

Tax the rich, make your money, let the poor live.

Or, in cloud cuckoo land, also known as 'Conservative Party H.Q' and, 'Lanair's house'

Tax everyone for peanuts, go more bankrupt than we are already!

Or

Tax everyone equally, and fuck the poor! We love mass graves!

I'm sorry, Lanair, but anyone who can say what you just did is not worthy to pick the chewing gum off my shoes.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 07:05:37 PM by Rug » Logged
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2004, 08:45:54 PM »

You trod in chewing gum againHuh

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2004, 09:42:26 PM »

is this a common accurence?  ruggy you really need to watch where you're walking :hehe:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 09:54:59 PM by Firefairy_8 » Logged
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2004, 09:46:50 PM »

ok so out of interest.
what % of what you say do you stay by in actuality and what % of what you say do you feel you should stand by due to morality?

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2004, 09:57:21 PM »

:huh:

I honestly believe, rug, that people are responsible for themselves.  Perhaps I haven't made it clear that I would support some limited welfare, to keep people from starving on the streets.  However, this would be temporary, and if they wanted moeny, they would have to find work after like 3 or 6 months.  Other than that, who makes so little money that a small tax would starve them?

In my system, the government would let people starve, as you put it, but there will always be non-profit charities.

We don't need tax money if we stop all these assinine social programs and limit economic support for other countries. <_<

I wouldn't stoop down to your shoes to get the gum in the first place.  Find an illegal immigrant to do that.  And hey, while you're at it, you can pay him and keep him alive for another day!   LOL
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 09:58:39 PM by Lord Lanair » Logged

-Que sera, sera.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2004, 10:00:05 PM »

mmm they could stop spending millions on health campaigns too for instance the salt bananza thye have going right now

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2004, 10:02:40 PM »

Salt bananza?  :miffed:

But health campaigns- why not eliminate/drastically shrink federal health care and then tax people in general like 20% less, or however much it used to cost?  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 10:03:02 PM by Lord Lanair » Logged

-Que sera, sera.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2004, 10:24:11 PM »

because then when i run over little jimmy in my 4x4 or when sweet little thommy gets sucked into my Harriers turbine then it will cost them a lot more to get health care in the long run. we need a big war again so that the government will give us free health care then we'll just pretend to fight and everyone will be happy

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Saladin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2004, 10:57:07 PM »

Rug's right Lanair. The majority of poor people have been fucked over by everyone. You assume that they can be the same as middle class people. If they can, all by themsleves, then they are superhuman. Don't be naive Lanair, no one can accomplish all that by themselves. They need help and welfare is a way to give it to them to support them until they can find a job. The only problem is that due to their position, they can only secure the most menial jobs which also doesn't support them as well.

What would i rather have, a general health care system or lower taxes? Only the most heartless would pick the latter.

I have become Death; destroyer of worlds.
--J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb
[/font]
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
[/font]
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2004, 11:01:56 PM »

RB just said my next point for me.
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2004, 11:25:53 PM »

They need help and welfare is a way to give it to them to support them until they can find a job. The only problem is that due to their position, they can only secure the most menial jobs which also doesn't support them as well.
I have a major problem with the people who use welfare as an excuse not to get a job.  That's why I suggest limiting it to those most in need, and then only for a time.  It provides an incentive to get work.  And the people who are too... well, stupid is the word, to get a high-paying job... the government can't support them, so they're just a casualty of the economic structure.  Yes, it's highly cynical, but it happens in life.

A question: when people find menial, low-paying jobs, doesn't most of their government support end anyway?  :miffed:

Healthcare- I resent having to pay my tax money (well, figuratively, but still) for some idiot who gets injured by risking their own life needlessly, smoking, binge drinking, and basically harming themselves... they should pay for their stupidity.  I honestly don't care very much for public healthcare over tax breaks, because if you get injured, you should pay out of your own pocket.  :mellow:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 12:02:24 AM by Lord Lanair » Logged

-Que sera, sera.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: