BPsite Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: FarCry  (Read 11343 times)
Drauka

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 07:31:43 PM »

It is conversations like these that almost make me wondor why I am a lurker...

Signature:

I am;
A Labourless Peasant, (Damning, Rambling, Aspiring, Unenlightening, King of Anything)
A Masked Faceless, (Diabolical Reliable Assassin of the Underworld, Knowledgeable in the mimickable Arts.)
A Soldier of Sand, Deplorable and Dutiful. Rugged yet Refined. United, and Undeniable. Austere yet Amendable. Kind, and Kingly. Arduous yet Amiable.
A General of the Fallen Legion, (I led my forces into the Deep, we Ran to Assault the Undefeated Keep. Admirably my men crashed like a wave to a ship. the ground shook with our marching and caused me to slip. I fell and later I began to wake. the ground again began to shake, but this time every one fell... Into the Lord’s precipice of hell, here I am damned to forever fall into the abyss.)
A King of the Fallen Nation, (Death stalks his murky streets. Rats run rampant to their Abundant feasts. The Undead stalk the boarders at night. the King, though fallen, has yet to be defeated in a fight. No nation dares intrude upon the unrelenting king. For they fear the horrors his merciless wrath would bring. People fear to leave his nation, and also to Arrive. But his people are just as relentless and resialiant,  they strive to survive.) “The Nation of Steel Will Never Yield.
An Emperor [span style=\'color:green\']of the Anarchists
, (Dispiteous Reaper of Atrocion, Underestimated Kaiser of Ambition)
A God [span style=\'color:green\']of the Faithless[/span], (Defiance, I will never allow. Reliance, I will never allow. Assurance, I will never give. Understanding, I will never give. Killing I will never explain. Always basking, in paradox.)
I am: The Dead, The Underworld, and Death.
I am... Drauka.
[/span]

-Remorse for there is naught left to remorse for.
-We are the metaphorical whores of a new generaltion.
-Again metaphors that means people sit silent and still.
-Ah, this life is just my chessboard, and you are just my pawn.
-Feel the fucking fire rise, up and above and past your eyes.

Jason H. Fredricks'
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2004, 02:19:27 AM »

revival of an old topic weehheee.  *ahem*

its so pretty.  the game controls are a bit odd but its  really nice looking.  havent gotten far enough to say much else
Drowzycow

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2004, 12:33:04 AM »

I haven't got very far either, i might need to clean my mouse though, i think it's slowing me down.

DDM
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2004, 12:40:23 AM »

I have a light mouse thingy or whatever and its kinda screwy.  i think its just the game weirdness.  
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2004, 04:50:58 PM »

I have a light mouse thingy or whatever and its kinda screwy.  i think its just the game weirdness.
A light mouse..... XD

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2004, 09:06:24 PM »

hey shut up I dont think well.
Everous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2004, 09:15:38 PM »

yeah...well...thats interesting cos when i was six i thought i had a light sword  :ph34r:  
Drowzycow

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2004, 11:33:15 PM »

well, probably serves me right, not buying half the games that i play right now. oh well, if the proper game is like the version i'm playing i'm glad i've saved a few bob.

Well i might go out and buy myself Halo, and Painkiller after extensive playing the pirate versions of thm, i want to have a go on the multiplayer on these games, it should be fun  LOL

I also have an OPTICAL mouse, and the cursor always seems to like to jump to the top left corner every so often while i'm playing. So on my main comp, i'm using a regular ps2 mouse. may the mouse ball never die away.
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2004, 02:44:07 AM »

aww cute.

optical thats the word.  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: