BPsite Forums
May 03, 2024, 06:30:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Stale Topics  (Read 24493 times)
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 01:41:23 PM »

By the same token, you can only get out of the army if you're crazy, but if you want to leave the army, then you're sane.  

Catch-22... gotta love it.
Catch-22. I never thought I'd see that here. Dude. I really wanna read it, because my dad did, and he told me about it, and I love reading about stupid things in life.  Cheesy  

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
GandalfTheOld

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003, 03:08:14 PM »

Social life? You don't NEED no social life, soldier!
This is a war, not some chit-chat gossiping corner!

[/end stupidity]
It's hard to have much of a social life if you're commuting to college through bus that takes 2hrs one-way...
Yes, I could drive, but I don't have insurance... (livin in the highest insurance rate state in the nation sure hurts)

Who needs life! You're never gonna get it. Who needs life! Tell me what's that for.  Who needs life! There's a guy who hasn't had one since the second world war... [/end song with altered lyrics]

koc name:Maaya
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2003, 04:18:17 PM »

Don't even get started with Auron and casual sex! :blink:

And I have no need for a social life if I can spend the time instead on my computer.  :hehe:
Yeah, being underage doenst even come into it does it Wink
cmdrelrond

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2003, 08:46:44 PM »

LOL  I never even considered how old you actually are I think it'd be interesting to find out how old certain people are I'm 18 anyone else wanna give out a number especially the admin.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you
deserve
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2003, 09:07:29 PM »

LOL  I never even considered how old you actually are I think it'd be interesting to find out how old certain people are I'm 18 anyone else wanna give out a number especially the admin.
Check the forum calender for next years birthdays Wink
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2003, 09:09:56 PM »

A lot of people don't supply that information in their profiles, though.  Wink  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2003, 09:29:56 PM »

A lot of people don't supply that information in their profiles, though.  Wink
Meh... Start a topic in the HQ is you **really** wanna know. Just don't ask in here.
cmdrelrond

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2003, 09:43:20 PM »

but alot of TGA members barley ever go to the HQ can't I just have my measly little tiny age thread? I think it would uh bring us closer as an alliance and make things more personel and close with us so that we may function better as a society

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you
deserve
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2003, 09:45:33 PM »

but alot of TGA members barley ever go to the HQ can't I just have my measly little tiny age thread? I think it would uh bring us closer as an alliance and make things more personel and close with us so that we may function better as a society
Post it here, and I'll move it - Leaves a link to the topic.
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2003, 09:47:24 PM »

Catch-22. I never thought I'd see that here. Dude. I really wanna read it, because my dad did, and he told me about it, and I love reading about stupid things in life.
I actually read that book for summer reading before my sophomore year.  It was pretty good.
I'm 17 years old, and I also feel that the computer, as fun as it could be at times, is dangerous when people get addicted.  I wouldn't say that talking on the message boards is being social, but people can think what they want.   :sheep:  

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
Attackus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2003, 11:57:44 PM »

Yeah, you really shouldn't be spending your whole life on a forum...Tongue

The way I think about it, your life is determined by what you do in REAL LIFE, not what you do in the world of the Internet...whatever happens here is good and all...but except for very special exceptions, few get their life defined by online activities.  What you do in the real world is who you are...and we need to make sure we make the most of our time...since we don't know how much we have of it.

As for me, you can probably notice I don't spend a LOT of time on here...I have other stuff to do.  Sure, I'm committed to TGA.  Sure, I click the links every day.  But, I also have lots more important stuff to do...Cheesy
-A

Never, never before had their eyes rested on the rolling hills of Morsha...never before had they thought of what they would see.  That very moment, that twilight moment, their eyes glowed in wonder and they started down the bank.
-Memoirs of Attackus
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2003, 01:59:01 AM »

Yeah, you really shouldn't be spending your whole life on a forum...Tongue

The way I think about it, your life is determined by what you do in REAL LIFE, not what you do in the world of the Internet...whatever happens here is good and all...but except for very special exceptions, few get their life defined by online activities.  What you do in the real world is who you are...and we need to make sure we make the most of our time...since we don't know how much we have of it.

bah, u can define your life through what u do on the internet.

it's called hacking bank accounts and creating viruses. look into it. Cheesy  

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
_afo_afo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2003, 02:25:28 AM »

and jail time Shocked
btw I am 22 years old hello.  :ph34r:  

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2003, 02:27:38 AM »

bah, hackers who get caught arent very good hackers, they're just what i like to call "programmers with an attitude." Tongue

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Filran

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2003, 02:35:46 AM »

[/end stupidity]
It's hard to have much of a social life if you're commuting to college through bus that takes 2hrs one-way...
Yes, I could drive, but I don't have insurance... (livin in the highest insurance rate state in the nation sure hurts)

Who needs life! You're never gonna get it. Who needs life! Tell me what's that for.  Who needs life! There's a guy who hasn't had one since the second world war... [/end song with altered lyrics]
Altered Song is "Who Needs Sleep" by the Barenaked Ladies.

You a fan Gandalf? Tongue

Too hot to handle, too cold to hold.

Member of TGA for five years! Joined Feb 1st, 2003
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: