BPsite Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories.....................  (Read 7952 times)
Paladin_Lothar

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2003, 07:39:26 PM »

Memories for the old ones to remember and for the new ones to learn...
I remember the times when koc (age2) started that I was upgrading my defense and took it up to 80.000...very big that time...and some day it was all gone..i was sabotaged!From that day all changed..all money were going to spies and spy skill ...some time i was in the first 30 at covert action..so each morning i was checking my account (after the night) and everyone that attacked me I "lift" his armoury sending him to 0 :cool: !! Tongue ....then the sab was costing 1 turn...(old times...) I was pointing to defense then and rounded up to 2000 turns which spent at sabotage to cover me or my officers....now I am pointer to offense too....I am listening your memories...

Lothar Trollbane ....Keep Walking       Tongue

Torm grand me strength to Smite Evil until no more![/size]
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 07:52:12 PM »

I remember when I could take millions with 1 turn... ah, the good ole' days...
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 09:21:29 PM »

ahh i remember not to long ago when the KOC admin let us attack inktank and he in one day went down 30-40 thousand then went up like 50 thousand i killed alot of his guys.....it was funny.....

Rowdy, outsiders of loony insubordinent disease.....R.O.O.L.I.D. (hells yeah)
my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

*Shimmies down the hall....falls out of the house....*
Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
Thamior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 09:27:02 PM »

I remember back when I had absolutely no idea how to play KoC.  I absolutely forget what I was doing, but one day I hit a link on some random webpage and before I knew it I was signed up as an officer to "mikewarren."  I played for a little bit, not attacking, not clicking, just buying weapons with the little turn gold I got from my few soldiers gained through unit production.  I eventually decided that I wanted to be a lone ranger so I reset my account with no commander.  I found my way to the KoC Forums and eventually ended up joining NEA (no longer existing) and TGA.  Those people taught me everything I know and now I'm ranked in the 400's (soon to be 300's) after not even playing this entire age.

I'm gonna hang out with my wang out and rock out with my cock out!
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2003, 10:13:16 PM »

omg......dude thats sweeti started the same way basically but not that good
i learned on my own

my quote: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull was making the world believe he wasnt real

Official owner of:
Carpet Spamming,Not only do I not know the answer, I Dont even know what the question is...Im a freak of society in a society of Freaks
bofor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 02:42:05 AM »

I remember back in age 1 when you took someones money it felt good. Now you have to immedeately check weapons damage and worry that it could be more than the gold you stole.  Sad  
KILLUMALL

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2003, 03:32:37 AM »

i know they put alot of unfun things liek that into it and it makes the game even harder now defnce life you dont start out with like 2 guys a day when you begin to do it you have to buy 0 wtf buy zero guys a day that makes complete sense i like how it keep the intelligence though and why does all these little links come up now thats so dumb :sheep:  :ph34r:  <-----sheep vs ninja's

Official owner of:
Paladin_Lothar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2003, 12:12:59 PM »

Back in Age 1 in order to raise defense you should buy a hell of chainmail Tongue (DEF 50,000) so every attack you made (with 1 attack stealing 700.000 Tongue ) you were byuing 10-15 chainmails Tongue that was not fair cause the Steed was giving you 150,000 attack but the maximun def you could buy was +50,000 Tongue Tongue

Knightinferno

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2003, 01:31:43 PM »

Heh now its a challenge to attack people  Sad  

Proud member of TGA since June 28, 2003 Cheesy. Ruler of the underclass orcs
smi256

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2003, 10:15:56 PM »

I loved it when KOC tried to put economics into the game.  Remember that? The cost of weapons would change all the time.  I had over 10 million knives due to the cost efficiency because no one bothered to do the math, everyone would just buy chain mail (the most powerful back then) which had become the least cost efficient.  BTW, at that time, you could have more weapons when soldiers and still have them count!!!

:sheep: MWAHAhahaha
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 10:16:56 PM by smi256 » Logged

*was here
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2003, 10:30:06 PM »

ahhh, those were the good old days. i remember back towards the very beginning of age 1. back then, managing to steal over a million was a miracle.

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2003, 10:38:41 PM »

umm for me it still is LOL
Paladin_Lothar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2003, 04:39:24 AM »

When your attack was big enough with 1-2 attacks you could steal from the other about 300-400.000!!! Tongue
BTW does enyone know when the 3rd age is about to start????and what features will it have?

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2003, 07:50:21 AM »

I remember in this age I used to be ranked 95 (@$%& sabbing). <_<

I also remember when I used to attack people.  LOL  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Airena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2003, 11:12:50 PM »

In this age, I remember being ranked 13000 or so. . . then I dropped back down to 30000 due to sabotaging.  ¬_¬  After that, my money went straight to training spies and increasing their levels.  After that, it was a breeze to spy on people.  Now it's not even worth it to spy, since I usually lose a spy in the process.  I just do test attacks now.

In Age 1, I remember whe you could by the spy levels in bulk.  Much easier that way.    Oh, and I remember that this Orc and I would exchange attacks and take about 500K off of eachother with only 2 attack turns.  It was great stuff.

[color=333366]Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see. . .
I’m just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy,
Beause I’m easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low.
Anyway the wind blows,
Doesn’t really matter to me,