BPsite Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:46:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights  (Read 84430 times)
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2003, 07:27:41 PM »

Ok, Which are you Sorceror or Mage?

Note: You have to start a New character for Avlis, because its stored in their server vault.

Also, if you intend to join Avlis, read everything on This page
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2003, 08:04:18 PM »

Sorceror.

I intend to start a new character anyway, because I don't really know whats good and bad, I've been playing with all the weapons and stuff.

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2003, 08:50:09 PM »

Best class for a newb is Fighter - loads of HP, no spells to juggle, lots of feats so you can kick arse in Hand to hand, not many skill points to assign.

Worst class for a Newb is a Cleric (Im one so we wont be needing another anyways) - the first spells you get suck majorly and you cant stand up in a fight.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2003, 09:04:03 PM »

Hmmm, I was thinking of being an archer, seeing as I really wanted to be one in DungeonSiege, but they were so under-powered it made it very difficult, they are supposed to be properly balanced in Neverwinter, yes?

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2003, 09:53:53 PM »

Yup, First level you take Weapon Focus (Longbow) and you're set Smiley
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2003, 04:04:57 PM »

I would check the manual/website but I'm at work and impatient... is there a skill/feat which speeds up how quickly you can attack?

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2003, 04:56:00 PM »

Um... Not really, unless you count Improved Two Weapon Fighting, but that involves using two weapons and having Ambidexterity and Two Weapon Fighting....
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2003, 05:16:25 PM »

Okies,

At 7pm tonight, I will be running a server for One Hour, in which any of you lot can join (Will post IP later, cos I cant access that PCs IP from here...)

At 8pm Tonight, I'm going on Avlis. Anyone who has sucessfully applied by then should join me.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2003, 05:41:55 PM »

Cool.

I'll be on the first one, and the second, probably. Still gotta register though. I'll try not to let the words sace me. :paranoid:

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2003, 05:50:23 PM »

Note: These times are approx, I'll prob set the server at 7:15 as I want you meet you all on MSN to see that you're alive Smiley
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2003, 06:14:30 PM »

You're application has been submitted.
You should get a response via email within 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest in Avlis.

Smiley

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2003, 06:28:55 PM »

Coolio.

It may take a lot less than 24 hours if Kissik is still working his ass off, if he isnt it may take several days...
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2003, 06:32:20 PM »

Well mine came overnight. Il b there, need 2 remake a char tho.  :huh:  and update it  :huh:  

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2003, 06:44:46 PM »

If you log in to Avlis (Mikona), make a char, then export it to your local vault, you can play with the char you'll be playing on Avlis as.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2003, 07:00:42 PM »

Note: These times are approx, I'll prob set the server at 7:15 as I want you meet you all on MSN to see that you're alive Smiley
I hope it is 7:15 seeing as I'm still downloading the files for Avlis. :mellow:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: