BPsite Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone for a chatroom?  (Read 3069 times)
Hornet

View Profile WWW
« on: June 29, 2005, 09:17:34 PM »

I've been keeping this quiet for whilst I've been working (read: bugfixing) on it, but now it seems stable enough for general consumption.  It's open by invite; you'll have to pester existing users for them.  Currently myself and SS are active, but he'd probably object to being pestered by the hordes, so PM me your e-mail address if you're interested.

It's still being worked on, so please don't expect too much from it just yet.  I'm always looking for new feature ideas, so if you have any please say so.

The address is http://www.bpsite.co.uk/Pyre, although it won't do you much good without an invite.

In the fridge! By the cheese! Waggle waggle!

Money isn't the solution to life's problems, but it can usually buy it.
Hornet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:58:42 PM »

I've decided to remove the invite system for now; there's little point having it with so few members.

Anyone can now register themselves - click the join link to do so.  There is a limit on the total number of members, but I doubt that'll be hit for a while yet.

I'm likely to add a few more features soon, including the ability for anybody to create a room, within which they will have moderator rights.  (Currently only moderators can create rooms).

In the fridge! By the cheese! Waggle waggle!

Money isn't the solution to life's problems, but it can usually buy it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: