BPsite Forums
September 29, 2024, 05:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: NWN/Avlis  (Read 63098 times)
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2004, 07:33:37 PM »

OMFG, Thats beautiful!

You MUST take me! Take me there and you get a night with Nadir! (my summoned Succubus).
We'll, I can try and remember the way. :/
I have to get back first!
But sure, I can take you anytime.

You dont actually fight a single badguy on the way there, which is very interesting.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2004, 07:37:45 PM »

The first 3 images are of the same spot, notice the tit-shaped rocks in the background.
It was around hour 6, so I managed to get a night, dawn and day pic from it.

The last one is from the same hilltop, but angled towards the rock staircase, which does a good job of blending in if you dont know its there.

By the way, catch me quickly and I'll flog you Chris' items!
He kinda went on further and got mobbed by Lizardfolk Elites, poor git...
So I downed 3 Invis potions and nabbed his items. Tongue

Highest bid gets them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 07:39:19 PM by RipperRoo » Logged

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2004, 07:41:34 PM »

5k gold and a week with Nadir.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2004, 08:57:08 PM »

uhhu if you want the windows through on your house carry on  :hmmm:

ill take you there. im in the fucking temple of fegal and i have to get all the way back up there now... pete where are you?

You dont actually fight a single badguy on the way there, which is very interesting.

not if you have a gd hide skill or invis potions or you get mobbed by water elementals
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 09:24:33 PM by mole » Logged

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2004, 09:44:15 PM »

the fasmour sereg nudist colonie

vast is an understatement out here

pete the server hasnt reset Sad could have left it  

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2004, 11:10:09 PM »

not if you have a gd hide skill or invis potions or you get mobbed by water elementals

*Jadrienne Starfire casting Death Ward*

I really dont care about Water Elementals.
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2004, 11:13:22 PM »

Undeath to Death:

RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2004, 12:53:17 AM »

You told me to take it [size=0]and flog it[/size]!
I took it[size=0]and flogged it[/size]!

mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2004, 11:11:15 AM »

...what? *extremely stern face*

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2004, 05:08:23 PM »

New lovely photos, this time from a small Village Snorri intends to retire to.

RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2004, 11:47:45 PM »

Last but not least, some WiP, its basically just to show Terry I can...
Its a nice scenic area, with absoloutly nothing to do in, but its just a kinda go and relax, get away from all the fighting kind of area, I quite like it, but I suppose I wouldnt have made it if I didnt...

Anyway, go nuts.

Rug

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2004, 09:56:18 AM »

You both look really cool btw Smiley.
mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2004, 05:55:37 PM »

my helm is in perma stealth mode for some reaosn  

Yiff Hunter says:

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
Rug

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2004, 10:30:40 PM »

I love being a smartass.

Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] I...I...I... *k...k...know*... w...what... i...is... b...b...behind... t...the... p...problems... i...in... t...t...the... v...village... c...c...crypt.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] This armor is getting stuffy, excuse me while I change into something more comfortable.
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Oh yes?
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] *looks suprised*
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] *nods*
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...the... b...bodies... b...b...being... f...found... o...on... a...a...altars, a...and... s...so... f...f...forth?
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] Hmmm. I haven't heard of anything like that yet.
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] And would you like to share with us?
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] I...i...I... k...know... w...w...what... h...has... b...b...been... c...causing... t...t...that.
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] *nods*
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] She should know gents. She spends a lot of time in there.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...though... w...what... i...is... .c..c...causing... w...what... i...is... .c..c...causing... i...it... i...is... h...h...hazy, I...Im... p...p...pretty... s...sure... o...of... t...t...that, t...too.
[Nebriandur] Thror Stormhammer: [Talk] I need t' leave....business in Deglos. Gudein rois to ye
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] what is it then my lady?
[Ntropy] Kaegan Clovenhelm: [Talk] Hmm.
[Ntropy] Kaegan Clovenhelm: [Talk] 'scuse me.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] *nods*
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] ah Thanks
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...there... w...w...was... a...a...a... D...dagathite... p...priest... w...w...who... w...was... c...c...custodian... o...of... t...t...the... c...crypt, s...some... y...y...years... b...back.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] *consults a small black book* A...a...a... 'G...garothe'... o...of... t...t...the... O...order... o...of... R...r...rebirth..... I...I...I... d...dont... h...h...have... h...his... .f..f...full... n...name... h...h...here.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] So what happenin here*smlies* anything fun?
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] *lookds with great interest*
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Is hw still alive?
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] G...g...garothe's... c...c...child... p...perished, a...and... h...h...he... w...was... d...d...driven... m...mad... b...b...by... h...his... u...u...unwillingness... t...t...to... a...accept... h...his... l...lords... w...w...will.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] *looks at the guard* he get lost?
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] Was pestering the good lady here
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] Ahh not again, damn stupid guards
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] madam...?
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] who is Sorvanok?
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] H...h...he... b...began... c...c...conducting...... e...e...experiments... w...within... t...t...the... c...crypt. R...r...rites... t...that... s...s...simulate... a...a...a... r...resurrection, b....by... i...i...imbuing... a...a...a... c...c...corpse... w...with... a...a...another... p...persons... s...s..soul, u...using... t...t...the... p...persons... s...s...sacrifice... t...to... f...f...fuel... i...it.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] S...s...sorvanok? W...where... d...d...did... y...you... h...hear... t...t...that... n...name? *frowns sharply*
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] That is a name I have come across in the great library before
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] *nods* I have heard some as well
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] I read it in the library, but I can not remember the exact book. I just noted the name because it seemed to do with the crypt
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] S...s...sorvanok... w...was... t...t...the... a...ancient... e...evil... i...in... t...t...the... u...underdark.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] A...a...a... D...demilich... o...o...of... u...unimaginable... p...p...power.
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] The lich?
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] is that to do with the crypt then?
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Oh
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] L...l...let... m...me... .c..c...continue, p...perhaps?
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] excuse me
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] *ahem*
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] *looks down the road
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...the... c...church... l...l...learnt... o...of... G...g...garothe's... e....e...experiments, p...partly... d...d...due... t...to... t...t...the... l...large... n...n...number... o...of... c...c...children... b...being... k...k...kidnapped... i...in... t...this... v...v...village.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Tell]  History, or ghost story? You decide! ^^
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...the... O...order... o...of... D...d...death... d...decended... o...on... t...t...the... C...crypt, i...interrupting... G...g...garothe... i...in... t...the... m...m...midst... o...of... a...a...a... r...ritual. I...i...infuriated, h...he... c...c...called... u...upon... a...a...a... h...horde... o...of... u...u...undead, a...and... b...b...battle... w...was... j...j...joined.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] ((afk))
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] A...a...after... a...a..a.... l...long... f...f...fight, t...the... O...order... p...p...prevailed, t...though... w...w...was... b...badly... d...d...depleted. I...it... i...is... r...r...reported, b...by... H...h...hassan's... g...grandfather, t...t...that... G...garothe... w...w...was... s...slain... b...b...by... a...a...a... c...column... o...of... f...f...flame... f...from... t...the... h...h..heavens.
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] Dagath himself?
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] pardon...
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] *cough*
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] T...t...though... i...it... s...s...seems... r...rather... l...l...likely... t...the... D...d...demilich... r...reanimated... G...g...garothe... i...in... u...u...undeath...... a...a...and.. .h...he... i...is... w...w...what... p...plagues... t...t...the... c...crypt, o...once... m...m...more.
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] *nods*
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Mm, I see
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] //afk
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] *closes her little black book with an audible snap*
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] Jadrienne....?
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Thankyou for that madam
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] Very interesting Lady Jadrienne.
[fleuretty] Jand de la Fleur: [Talk] Forgive me, I have a boat to catch, Farewell my friends
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] ((back))
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] H...h...have... a...any... o...of... y...y...you... v...ventured... t...t...to... t...the... v...v...very... b...bottom... o...of... t...t...the... v...village... c...c...crypt... b...before? S...seen... t...t...the... P...pit?
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] later Jand
[Korzil Bauglir] Korzil Bauglir: [Talk] *observes*
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] I can not say... I was fairly far down, but I have no idea if it was the bottom
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Only once, with the group that went after the Slaad sighting
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] Y...y...you'd.. .h...have... n...n...noticed... t...the... l...large... p...p...pit, S...shen.
[alsman] Thrar Alsman: [Talk] I have as well.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] No i havn't been that far myself
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] I did see a gap, yes, with an entrance on both sides
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] W...w...we... b...believe... t...t...the... p...pit... c...c...connects... t...to... t...the... M...m...m'chek... u...underdark, n...n...near... S...sorvanok's... l...l...lair.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] //back.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] *nods*
[alsman] Thrar Alsman: [Talk] Forgive me I must leave for a bit.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] I've seen the bridge as well.
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Is there a way safetly down?
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] *rubs chin* interestiing
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] I am not sure what it connects to, but, its very deep.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] N...n...none... w...we... c...c...can... l...loacte.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] *looks at Korzil*
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] S...s...so.... I...Im... t...t...trying... t...to... f...find... t...t...the... e...entrance... i...in... t...t...the... u...underdark.
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] you seem to be the person who know the most about it Jadrienne... what do you suggest we do?
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] P...p...presently? W...we... t...t...try... t...to... f...find... t...t...that... p...passage, i...if... i...its... t...t...there.
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] I for one will helpl you all I can
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Hmm. This does not sound at all good. From what I remember there was only one entrance which was sealed.
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] do you think it will be in the crypt itself, or elswhere?
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] O...o...once... i...its... f...f...found, I...I...I... ~k...k...know~... S...s...sorvanok... w...was... r...r...responsible.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] *nods to Jadrienne*
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] I must be off. Business calls.
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] W...w...which... m...means... I...I...I... c...can... t...then... d...d...dispatch... G...garothe... s...s...safely, a...as... h...he... h...h...has... n...no... l...live... s...s...superior.
[Whittyprick] Grando Aset: [Talk] Safe travels buddy
[GHENGIZ.KHAN] Binder Ma'nen: [Talk] Take care Al
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] *nods* I...I...I... s...should... c...c...continue, a...also.
[Alowin Riverwind] Alowin Riverwind: [Talk] Jadrienne. *nods* Good to see you again.
[Ben DeVeny] Shen Ko - Devout of Dagath: [Talk] I will look for it Jadrienne
Jadrienne Starfire: [Talk] Oo'g...good't...toova, h...h...hoovairen.
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2004, 04:27:21 PM »

B...bbbb....b.b.......Beholders *dies*

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: