BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:14:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bubba Wars have been declared  (Read 54004 times)
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2004, 07:41:08 AM »

OMG some of you just need to grow up...mainly Evil...

Why can't you let things go? We explained to you that the war was going to be over when the age ended...has it ended?  OH yes I believe so.  Now it's become this WHOLE THING.  I'm tired  <_<  OF YOU...

Please somebody unban Gixxer...his presence in #koctga should not be a problem b/c THE WAR IS OVER
Did you read the first post? Did I say this was cause of Age 2? My reason was because beta has not been the most exciting time for most.... isn't that the reason you guys called war on us? To bring some spice back to the game? What makes you think your so freaking special that it's cool for you to do, but if I do the same, it's cause I won't let it go? Granted, your alliances past actions had had an impact on my decision.... but I was gonna war with somebody... it was just a matter of choosing who.... just as you guys have your reasons for who you choose.  

underruler

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2004, 07:43:14 AM »

This is just getting out of hand and you know it Evil.  There is no reason to say those things.  No I don't like it...I don't like the hostility that this has created.  This war WAS meant to be fun and it's just changed.  Yes I realized that those comments were not directed towards me, but still there is no reason for you to call people names.

OMG SHUT UP...

/me needs to go drown out thoughts. <_<
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 07:45:08 AM by underruler » Logged

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2004, 07:45:07 AM »

And quit sending your minions against me. They do little but clog up logs  <_<

Your strike action is... laughable...  :huh:
My strike is ranked 46.... is there anybody in TGA who can beat it? Laugh all you want... and laugh harder at your friends whos attack is worse.... and laugh even harder at your 350K return attack for an army of over 4,500

As far as me sending minions.... you got it wrong again... again you screw up your facts.... I posted names of attackers... if people choose to pick you out of the bunch, maybe it's cause of your large size and weak DA?  

Biteme360

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2004, 08:07:05 AM »

ET, this is the only time i will say this, speaking the way you did on that post that i edited will not be tolerated by me, and i hope that none of the other council members will either, oh, and 46 isn't that great
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 08:09:34 AM by Biteme360 » Logged

The One and ONLY Shadow_King
The Tallest Person is the Last One Standing
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2004, 03:11:30 PM »

Who cares about defense when you lose only 3.7m in the past two weeks? I hope you have a lot of buyers for you Wink Besides, I wouldve sold some weapons to train instead of lose all that TBG soldiers.  
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 03:12:20 PM by ns33 » Logged
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2004, 03:26:34 PM »

oh, and 46 isn't that great
maybe not.... but it's not laughable either now is it? If so, then laugh your ass's off... each one of you...  

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2004, 03:36:28 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
Gixxer
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2004, 04:19:06 PM »

i must have missed something as it looks like one of evils posts was edited.

i dont think 46 is bad at all, ..although mine is much higher Smiley

now on to the important stuff, as a spectator here i can see both sides of the problem,

A: evil is bored wich is understandable this beta sucks frankly, and since war is one  way to spice things up, he has started this thing up again, i think some of it is to, prove a piont in how we felt when TGA attacked orc army wich is about the same we didnt feel like we did anything wrong and we didnt really want a war cuss alot of us were going for rank, so yes i would say ET is throwing some of that back at you through spite.

now, at the piont where you are attacked like biteme and who ever else ET is attacking, you have basically 2 choices , 1} lay down and take it, 2} fight back both physically and verbally

well we {including ET} know biteme and the others are not going to cower in the corner and take it , they are going to fight back., so this is how we all find ourselves where we are

now i do need to clarify 1 thing ET is my friend and i will do what ever he needs anytime he needs it, {i think we all have people in koc like that} if he came to me and asked me to help in this i probally would out of loyalty, he has not asked for my help he asked if i wanted to participate and i said no i dont. but he has not come out and asked me to help him,

now evil attacked biteme and others, wich was the first blood if you will, you guys retaliated very well dealing a severe blow to evil's army, i think this is the piont too try to end this, lets put away the macho bickering and try to come to a civilized arrangement, where if we can work this out, i have said it before and i'll say it again, war is fine but there are enough evil shitheaded alliances out there we dont need to destroy each other for no reason when we could actually work together to reach a more commen goal.

i will be speaking to bubba today after i get off work what i am looking for is a 24 hour cease fire and maybe then we can put a stop to this, and go fight some bad guys.

if my help is not wanted or needed i will bud out just say so.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2004, 04:23:48 PM »

we dont need to destroy each other for no reason when we could actually work together to reach a more commen goal.
Oooh, that's an easy one. Y'all become Human, Elves or Dwarves for Age3 proper. Cheesy

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2004, 04:43:46 PM »

Civilized agreement? "we dont need to destroy each other for no reason" <--- There should be a "civilized agreement" on a war declared because Tracy was feeling bored and decided to war for fun?

"you guys retaliated very well dealing a severe blow to evil's army, i think this is the piont too try to end this" <--- Why are you doing this in the first place? By asking for a peace treaty, who are you doing this for, US, BOTH parties, or just for Tracy?

"go fight some bad guys"
Obviously, Tracy would rather carry on little side conflicts instead of devoting his time to taking down Striker, especially since SC took part in attacking him.

This whole asking for peace thing doesnt make sense to me... <_<
EvilTracy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2004, 06:22:08 PM »

Civilized agreement? "we dont need to destroy each other for no reason" <--- There should be a "civilized agreement" on a war declared because Tracy was feeling bored and decided to war for fun?

"you guys retaliated very well dealing a severe blow to evil's army, i think this is the piont too try to end this" <--- Why are you doing this in the first place? By asking for a peace treaty, who are you doing this for, US, BOTH parties, or just for Tracy?

"go fight some bad guys"
Obviously, Tracy would rather carry on little side conflicts instead of devoting his time to taking down Striker, especially since SC took part in attacking him.

This whole asking for peace thing doesnt make sense to me... <_<
"Tracy was feeling bored and decided to war for fun?" <---- yes, you got it 100% right this time.... I was bored... and decided war would be fun... just as TGA did last age.

"Obviously, Tracy would rather carry on little side conflicts instead of devoting his time to taking down Striker" <----- to do anything at all to LordStriker it takes a large mass. I have already posted in Relentless forums when people asked me about the OSA.... I said if Relentless leaders decide to go after LordStriker, I will follow suit.... and recall the OSA and fight him. But the Relentless leaders have NOT declared anything official against LordStriker as of  yet. There has been some members attacking him... but it's not at all coordinated.... just small groups of players.... so, in this case...  yes, I side conflict with TGA is more fun. You guys fight back.... and if you did not, I would get bored with you. (look at the smaller TGA members and notice I don't mess with them really... they are no fun) Do you think if I attacked LordStriker he would fight back? Nah, he would wait for it to get bigger and go after orc00.... so, if I went to war with him, it would be a one way war.... which is no fun.

And I do believe some members here are taking this too seriously. Yes, while I may have started attacks and I post here and we flame back and forth and play these word games... it's exactly that... a game... and should only go that far.

I think an example of taking this game too seriously is when people try to use out of game tactics against other players. An out of game tactic would be something like this (this is a quote from LordStriker when I spoke with him in Age2)
NaviUser says:
anyway.... like I was telling Kyrakyle... it's a game... we need a good guy and a bad guy... so, maybe if the reasons for being a bad guy aren't 'perfect'... they are good enough though... LOL... and without picking it apart too much... it WAS decieving
Gram [LordStriker] [Rekirts_Drool] says:
Exactly it is a game, and make attacks on me its cool. LIke what sh1fty started in the begining it was honorable. but it seems like the only way my opposition can get support is by brainwashing new players into thinking I'm a cheater and I should pay some how.
NaviUser says:
Well,... people also will believe what they WANT to believe... and I want to believe your the EvilEmpire... and i'm the Rebel Forces
NaviUser says:
so, many of these people already feel this way... they just need a little nudge
I am dead serious when I say this. Clan Recruiter is a business, owned by a California Corporation. The parents of these kids will be very surpized when I seek damages if they adverly effect my target market.
NaviUser says:
what?
This is a game, your useing "out of game" reasons for your resistance. You don't want to cross that line.
NaviUser says:
what are you talking about?... I said your clicker was decieving... and it was... what do you mean.. "out of game reasons"?
NaviUser says:
How are we adversly effecting your target market? By attacking you and/or your officers?
no. its not that.
Its all the crap on GUA everone calling me a cheater. If it was true, the admins would have deleted me. In fact all the "evidence" was givin to Aman and the others and they thought it was childish crap.
and had no foundation.

See, THIS is taking the game too far... tactics like this. I can't verify it 100%... but, I was told he also threatened a lawsuit against Morten and Kyrakyle... that was 2nd hand info though... so, I can't say it's 100% true... but the above conversation IS 100% true.

The reason I post this is for this.... I get the feeling that some members here try to use out of game tactics against me... or at least look for any reason they can find to do such. THAT is going too far.... not in game attacks or flames on message boards. Remember, this IS a game.... and as biteme has said in his posts.... "don't hate the player... hate the game"

Now, lets get back to this war... keep it IN GAME.... and not take things too personally.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 06:24:21 PM by EvilTracy » Logged

LadyofLight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2004, 07:42:52 PM »

Then stay out of our boards unless you're actually trying diplomacy.  i can see you needing to talk to us if you want to discuss terms, otherwise, stay away, you have nothing to say to us.

* diskreet votes for LadyofLight as cutest TGA member. Cheesy

* diskreet picks up LadyofLight and takes her home. Tongue

* LadyofLight feels like diskreet is trying to take advantage of her :-|
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2004, 09:06:01 PM »

It matters not if TGA declared war for "fun" last age, in your terms. As anti-orc being their policy, it wasnt "fun" that started the war; it was "policy." You however wage a different war for no reason. In my eyes, it doesnt look too good for YOU to wage a war for "no reason" when TGA declared war according to their policy. TGA tried to close the war from last age a few days ago, and I'll point to ElvishDude to note that he's the one that kept pressing for a continuation of war. Seeing TGA wasnt playing your game, you wanted something to do...

*shrug* The snowball stopped rolling when last age ended. Probably wouldve stayed there if you didnt want to start rolling it again. It's gonna take one helluva effort to stop this soon-to-be avalanch...  <_<
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 09:09:12 PM by ns33 » Logged
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2004, 10:54:52 PM »

with this momentary lull in these talks, may i please take the time to make a request? can we call evil_tracy something like evil_t instead of just evil? cause most people here have just been calling me evil for a while now, and im afraid people might get the wrong idea

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
Perdition

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2004, 11:03:48 PM »

I always used ET. but then you  can get it  confused with that  demon alien thing.  :unsure:  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: