BPsite Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
  Print  
Author Topic: Barafranca  (Read 148372 times)
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 08:47:20 PM »

well i'm in a family allready, and most (i think all) families only accept members if they're ranked assassin+, which would take u a while... also there's a limited number of families so you can't start your own (unless u free a spot by killing a family and buy the new spot, which will give you war)
the city doesn't really matter, as you can travel between different cities (if you have a plain you can go everywhere, otherwise you'll have to stay in the US and u can travel less frequent)
also the big difference between KoC and this game is that wars actually do matter, as if you get killed, you're just out of the game and you'll have to start all over again, so you gotta watch out more with who you insult (and you got to know the right people so you'll have protection) also people don't start a war just for nothing in this game...

and about the start, i suggest you'd buy a tommygun with the money i sent you, and just do crimes and make your rank go up, it'll be hard in the beginning but you'll like it afterwards...

'Joost, like juice but better' ~fire

happy now?
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 08:51:15 PM »

k then.
/me goes off to extort kindergardeners for their money.
man, i can only imagine how much lunch money im going to need to buy enough bullets. Sad  

HaHa. This post cost SS .5 cents! So Sayeth the Evilknight.
Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 08:53:10 PM »

hehe if u want to kill a guy that just started like you, i'd need 1500 bullets i think, which would cost me around 1,2 million Tongue if i'd want to kill a godfather i'd need around 30.000 bullets :huh: also i'd be dead because of the backfire he'd give me :ph34r:  

happy now?
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 08:55:15 PM »

yeah, but right now ive just got a tommy gun and 2 bullets. and it gives me a 6% success chance at extorting a kindergardener for their money. man that's sad. i mean, if a guy walked up to me with a gun and even had a single bullet in it.....damn, these kids must be pretty badass

Hmmm. The court will take a 15 minute recess to fix the judicial...bench...thingy. ~Ethan
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 08:59:10 PM »

hehe
U GOT BULLETS!?!?! u must've been sooooo lucky you saw them... i only saw them like 10 times in the time i played this game Sad i'll get out of NY and baltimore (the most  busy cities because of the booze route between them) and to italy and i'll hope to buy a few thousand bullets soonish...
but i don't think you should buy bullets right now, i don't even really need them yet, just save for a Douglas DC-3 and in the meanwhile improve your rank and at some point start doing booze runs, that's the way you make money, you shouldn't even think about killing people yet, bullets are useless when you just started

happy now?
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 09:00:11 PM »

k opper, im in....
opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 09:02:18 PM »

i sent you some money too, and now don't go gamble with it Wink  

happy now?
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2004, 09:03:52 PM »

yes i see, thank you much, but it won't let me put it in the bank, it let me put my first 500 in there though.. <_<  
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 09:06:05 PM »

k opper. i only got 2 anywayz, so i should be set for now. btw, those % signs that appear next to crimes, that's your chance for success, right? and if it is, how do you improve your chances, besides buying a bigger gun?

opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2004, 09:06:33 PM »

well putting it in the bank will only get u 3500 in a whole day, which isn't really worth it, i think the best idea is to buy a tommygun with it...

also after that when you've got some money to buy booze, you should travel to baltimore, buy whiskey there, travel to new york, sell the whiskey, buy amaretto there and travel back to baltimore
just continue doing that until you've got your million (and do you crimes/carjacking in the meanwhile of course)

evil your %'s will go up with your rank (experience) which means just do a lot of crimes, steal a lot of cars, and travel a lot... my %'s are all over 90% for the extorting and robbing the hot dog stands allmost allways
« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 09:08:09 PM by opperdude » Logged

happy now?
Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2004, 09:08:10 PM »

i got caught by the cops trying to steal a car, and was playing pacman in jail LOL  
evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2004, 09:10:50 PM »

awww, if only it was like this in real life.....

Galmort

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2004, 09:12:12 PM »

yeah,  LOL i saw that you were in jail evil, but you only had 12 seconds left so i didn't buy you out

evilknight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2004, 09:13:50 PM »

meh, it's no biggie, you always get out fast.
woo hoo! im a delivery boy! i feel so special..... Smiley  

opperdude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2004, 09:13:58 PM »

never buy sum1 out... it's a waste of money for such a short time, you better try to bust him out Smiley
jailbusting is cool if ur good at it, gives respect

happy now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
  Print  

Jump to: