BPsite Forums
May 04, 2024, 05:59:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Busy Summer  (Read 7336 times)
underruler

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 03:15:50 AM »

I *was* a girl scout, but then the troop disbanded.

PS- I tutor childrens at this center.  Minimum wage.  bleh.  At least it involves no fryers.

I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and and bananas.

http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUG...hug=luvr_bunnie

[img]http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/count_hugs.cgi?hug=luv
    lazy sharky
    « Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 04:21:57 AM »

What's so hard about getting eagle?  :huh:

And what's this job all about, under?  Cheesy
    OK, quick lesson.  

there are seven ranks of boy scouting, and there is a list of requirements to reach each of the ranks.  here's the ranks:

scout
    tenderfoot
    second class
    first class
    star
    life
    eagle

The scout through first class requirements are relatively easy.  For star and life, you have to perform a certain number of community service hours, and obtain a certain number of merit badges, some of which have to be from the list of those required for eagle.  Then, for eagle, you have to plan a service project, have it approved by various sources, organize the project, and run it yourself.  These projects usually have a total of over 100 man hours, but there is no specific requirement.  Then, you have to fill out the application, get some references, and turn all of that stuff in before your 18th birthday.  After this, you have to go infront of the Eagle board of review, and they will basically decide whether you will get your eagle scout award or not.  Then they send the stuff down to the national office in texas, and they approve it, and bam, you're and eagle scout.
    Pages: 1 [2]
      Print  

Jump to: