BPsite Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:44:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BPSITE FOREVER!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 13836 times)
ns33

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2004, 05:00:47 AM »

611/04  -  - Serfdom USA  - 5 Comments
Advertisement
TAIPEI: Security experts in Taiwan have dismissed a US Pentagon report which suggested the island bomb China's Three Gorges Dam to deter a possible invasion by its political rival.

While the government did not respond to the report, Taiwan's Deputy Defence Minister Tsai Ming-shian on Wednesday urged parliament to approve a budget to boost its military might, saying it is likely Taiwan will be attacked in the next two to four years.

In a recent report, the US Defense Department warned that China was developing military tools to prevent Taiwan from achieving independence, including preventing the United States from going to the island's aid should a war break out.

The report went so far as to suggest that since Taipei cannot match Beijing's ability in field offensive systems, it could instead attack China's urban population or high-value targets, such as the Three Gorges Dam, to deter a military coercion.

The war against terror? Or the war for terror?
Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:20:47 AM »

Stop being so cynical long enough to give us a reputable source for this thing.  :mellow:  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
ns33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 07:54:14 AM »

Go Google it. "pentagon taiwan three gorges" The memo was dated in June.

Destruction of the Three Gorges Dam will instantly kill over 1 million persons, and hundreds of thousands more in the aftermath. It is the policy of the United States to demand an end to terrorism in the world, while promoting the act themselves.
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 08:30:04 AM »

Hah. You know the US were the ones that helped both Osama and Saddam to get into power, right?

This 'War on Terrorism' crap has never been anything more than a label to appease the US public while the military go round doing more-or-less whatever the fuck they like.

Peter 'SpectralShadows' Boughton,
Seeker of Perfection, BPsite Sitelord.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 09:11:10 AM »

This War on Terrorism is meant only to allow the US to go around and tear apart any goverments in the world it doesn't like by publishing it's conspiracy theories and making false accusations as to goings on of the US Military's current target...but back to the topic...while the bombing of that damn would kill many innocent lives...what about the innocent lives of the people in Taiwan who will be affected just the same from a Chinese invasion? granted, whether or not that is actually going to happen is still in question...to be honest I don't think there's any easy way out of this conflict, sometimes people are just gonna not like eachother. whoa this is a long post.  LOL  

I'M GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out Rug!!!!!
Copyright 2004 Underruler Entertainment
RipperRoo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 09:38:35 AM »

Hah. You know the US were the ones that helped both Osama and Saddam to get into power, right?

This 'War on Terrorism' crap has never been anything more than a label to appease the US public while the military go round doing more-or-less whatever the fuck they like.
Oil+Power.

"How could you be intimidated by a woman who had told you in dead seriousness that there were one hundred and seven different kisses, and ninety-three ways to touch a man's face with your hand?" --Min--
"Ohh my feet are getting hotter than a flame grilled otte
SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 09:40:49 AM »

Pffft. Everyone always mentions the oil. That's irrelevant - just a nice extra; they'd have attacked anyway.

Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming
defiance with the last breath, to spit in the Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.
fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 08:45:48 PM »

OIL OIL OIL! see if this was all being done for the oil, and at this point the conflict is near being done and over with...THEN WHY THE HELL ARE OUR GAS PRICES STILL SO DAMN HIGH!?!?! :angry:  

mole
Mods

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 08:58:45 PM »

they went down again the other day  Cheesy what a hopeless country

Yiff Hunter says:
and the last question do u get a sudden eye twicth and shudder wen i say :

CLEAN?
RipperRoo says:
yes
Yiff Hunter says:
rite ive declared u imorally peasant like
fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 09:44:55 PM »

Indeed this is a hopeless country...course then again we'd all be speaking German right now if it wasn't for this "hopeless" country *cough*

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 09:48:28 PM »

Nah. Hitler would've been happy with just Europe.

fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 09:52:16 PM »

But that completely goes against him wanting an Arian World doesn't it?

SS
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »

Hitler wasn't stupid. Crazy, yeah, but not stupid.
He'd have known he couldn't spread himself so thinly as to try taking over more than Europe.
Not without time to strengthen forces, which wouldn't have happened - the British & Russians wouldn't let him get too strong.
Still, it would've been a lot longer battle if the US hadn't been brought into things.
Bleh, I don't really know what I'm talking about.

fan2hoobastank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 10:02:17 PM »

eh whatever it's the past so I guess there's really no point in talking 'bout it yes?

Lord Lanair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 07:16:57 AM »

Hitler wasn't stupid. Crazy, yeah, but not stupid.
He'd have known he couldn't spread himself so thinly as to try taking over more than Europe.
Not without time to strengthen forces, which wouldn't have happened - the British & Russians wouldn't let him get too strong.
Still, it would've been a lot longer battle if the US hadn't been brought into things.
Bleh, I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Um... wrong.  He was totally nuts at the end, did spread himself out too far, and didn't use the Jewish population in his territories as a fighting force (think of how many more soldiers he would have had if Hitler had conscripted the Jews).  :blink:

And the oil prices are so high, fan, because the idiot Islamic extremists keep bombing the Iraqi pipelines, destroying the country even more.  <_<  

- I'm scissors.  Nerf rock.  Paper's fine.

-It's not the mind control that kills people; it's the fall damage.

-Que sera, sera.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: